Sean Berton RFA Giants

Terry Jones UFA Ravens

Teyo Johnson RFA Cardinals

Tony Stewart UFA Bengals

Trent Smith RFA 49ers

Visanthe Shiancoe RFA Giants

Zach Hilton RFA Saints

Zeron Flemister UFA Raiders

We should resign Robert Royal to be our backup tight end, a role which he would be good in. If we are unable to or if our FO deems he sux too much, we should use our 3rd round pick on a TE who we can develop.

I think we should go right after Aaron Shea in FA, who I feel is the best combination of receiver and blocker in this free agent class. I think with a guy like Shea, Brunell will have a reliable receiver to go to in clutch situations when he can't find Moss, Cooley, or our new no. 2 receiver. If we can't get Shea, let's get Tuman, who, although not a great receiver, is a really good blocker.

Aaron Shea UFA Browns

Brandon Manumaleuna UFA Rams

Brian Kozlowski UFA Redskins

Cameron Cleeland UFA Rams

Casey Fitzsimmons RFA Lions

Chad Lewis UFA Eagles

Chris Baker UFA Jets

Christian Fauria UFA Patriots

Dan Campbell UFA Cowboys

Daniel Wilcox RFA Ravens

Darnell Dinkins UFA Ravens

Dave Moore UFA Buccaneers

Gabe Reid RFA Bears

George Wrighster RFA Jaguars

Jerame Tuman UFA Steelers

John Gilmore UFA Bears

Justin Peelle UFA Chargers

Kendall Gammon UFA Chiefs

Lamont Hall UFA Saints

Matt Murphy UFA Texans

Matt Schobel UFA Bengals

Mike Leach UFA Broncos

Mike Seidman RFA Panthers

Randy Hymes UFA Ravens

Robert Royal UFA Redskins

Roland Williams UFA Rams

Ryan Hannam UFA Seahawks

Sean Berton RFA Giants

Terry Jones UFA Ravens

Teyo Johnson RFA Cardinals

Tony Stewart UFA Bengals

Trent Smith RFA 49ers

Visanthe Shiancoe RFA Giants

Zach Hilton RFA Saints

Zeron Flemister UFA Raiders

We should resign Robert Royal to be our backup tight end, a role which he would be good in. If we are unable to or if our FO deems he sux too much, we should use our 3rd round pick on a TE who we can develop.

I think we should go right after Aaron Shea in FA, who I feel is the best combination of receiver and blocker in this free agent class. I think with a guy like Shea, Brunell will have a reliable receiver to go to in clutch situations when he can't find Moss, Cooley, or our new no. 2 receiver. If we can't get Shea, let's get Tuman, who, although not a great receiver, is a really good blocker.

Just cut Royal's a@@. He is dead weight!

Robert Royal should be cut. If you carry him as a backup and the starter gets hurt, then his butt is right back in the lineup and we have the same problem all over again. :doh: This is Royal's 4th season. He should have shown improvement, but instead he has regressed.

Teyo Johnson was cut by Arizona and is available right now, and is certainly better then Royal.

Jerame Tuman is an underrated pass-catcher. He is getting caught up in a bad situation now that the Steelers have Heath Miller, who will probably be the best TE in the NFL for the next 10 seasons - his upside is ridiculous and Tuman will not be able to compete for that job

Teyo Johnson sounds good, as does Fauria. Maybe Dan Campbell due to his knowledge of the Cowboys. Aaron Shea or Chris Baker seem like decent options as well.

I personally hope we try and develop Robert Johnson too, and keep Sellars. Maybe Manuel White will do something this year.

Teyo Johnson sounds good, as does Fauria. Maybe Dan Campbell due to his knowledge of the Cowboys. Aaron Shea or Chris Baker seem like decent options as well.

I personally hope we try and develop Robert Johnson too, and keep Sellars. Maybe Manuel White will do something this year.

\

How about Dinkins? Baltimore is loaded at TE and if this guy gets a shot i think he will flourish.

Fauria blows, you guys will get pissed at his inconsistency just like anyone else who has played the position for us.

Shea, Wilcox or Wrightster wouldnt be bad as cheap guys (Shea may command a bit of cash) who may step up and perform given an opportunity. I agree Manu might be a decent pickup as well.

No one wants Flemister back? :)

Shea has looked pretty good considering he's stuck in Cleveland. Dan Campbell looked good in Dallas before they picked up Witten. Haven't seen him play lately, so my opinion is from past years. Matt Schobel might be worth looking at too.

Shea has looked pretty good considering he's stuck in Cleveland. Dan Campbell looked good in Dallas before they picked up Witten. Haven't seen him play lately, so my opinion is from past years. Matt Schobel might be worth looking at too.

I know one guy who wants flemister back.......Chris Berman !:gaintsuck

I DO! I DO! I miss him not being here! Part of it is because he is my friend but part of it is he has grown as a player. He had a lot of hard knocks and injuries while he was here but from everything I have seen about him (not from him) he has turned into an awesome player! Yes I am bias though. I have never liked Royal but my dislike of him has been because Z. When the skins cut Z for a weekend after he was injured in a game to start Royal I hated him and Z just asked recently if I would ever give the boy a chance and I said NO! :D

Sorry Huly but Effing Flemister is a bust...in spite of not being a high pick. Does "He's grown as a player" mean that he's got more catches than the last season he was with us? Nope. Does it maybe mean he's got more catches than last season with the Patsies? Nope. Maybe it means he's got more catches than starts? Nope. Oh, I know, it means he's got more catches than tackles this season. Again, nope.

Flemister has got a total of 0 catches this season. Yeah, he's really grown.:rolleyes: As a friend maybe but not as a player. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but we can't fill our team up with friends of the fans and expect to get anywhere. Look at what that policy has done for our G.M. position.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FANS SOMETIMES?

Robert Royal is a BLOCKING TE. All this season thats all Royal has been asked to do while Sellers and Cooley catch the ball.

I got to here all day from my boy that Royal is garbage. He was called upon 1 week to be the main catching TE and he dropped some crucial passes, but that doest make him garbage.

He is a good bloccking TE. So far He has had 1 bad game that was part of the loss.

I like Royal as a Don Warren type player in the Gibbs system. Why are we wasting time finding all the A TE's when we need to upgrade many other more significant positions.

With Cooley on this team, a catching TE will be a waste of money and a roster spot. Blame the QB and coach for 2 weeks in a row when we needed a play and we go to Jacobs and Royal. :doh:

I would add Brandon Manumaleuna to the list. Good size and a decent receiver/blocker. Fauria and Shea are decent as well but we'll need to look at guys that won't command a big SB.

Best Te available by far he is a load. The guy blocks well and has very soft hands and is a big Te and moves well.

Shea can really catch but does'nt block well at all. If your looking for a blocking Te it would be Cambell and Tuman.

The best guy who can block and catch is Manumaleuna followed by Tuman.

Gimme Jerame Tuman. He will be relatively cheap and solve the problems that we are facing. He has nice hands as he is a former WR and a pretty good blocker.

Whoever said that we are wasting time with the TE spot is crazy. Royal can't even catch catchable passes. He makes too many mental errors; he is of only backup quality in this league.

Archived