Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why don't the Redskins just win every game?

Art Monk 4 HOF

Don't they realize how much better their lives would be if they just won every game they played? It's not like it's hard to win games in the NFL and there's really no excuse to ever lose a game. That's why I need to be the coac because I would just win every game. Just score more points than the other team. If I was the coach yesterday, I would have called for a three-yard run on 3rd and 2 instead of the 1-yard run, GAME OVER!! Why is everyone besides me a complete failure?

Don't they realize how much better their lives would be if they just won every game they played? It's not like it's hard to win games in the NFL and there's really no excuse to ever lose a game. That's why I need to be the coac because I would just win every game. Just score more points than the other team. If I was the coach yesterday, I would have called for a three-yard run on 3rd and 2 instead of the 1-yard run, GAME OVER!! Why is everyone besides me a complete failure?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah, i'm with you...the 3-yard run MIGHT have been a better play!

Do you know when I thought The Skins would lose? When The Vikings kicked that field goal and beat The Giants. I thought there is no way we will be tied for first place and I will have a great week! Then we will Beat Oakland and Norv with a winning streak going! Life will be great! But, same old skins! Can't catch a break.

Yeah, really...it's so simple... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG!!! my thotts exactly!!!!

ALSO consider this: why do we have our offensive lineman hold on long pass plays? we should say this to them: "yo o-line dont hold"

but in all seriousness... we really shouldve called the 3 yd run, that wouldve rocked!! joe gibbs needs to hand the play calling off to C-portis, and let Sean Taylor play h-back.

you are in luck... because we are going to win the next 6 in a row

maybe 7 :D

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Do you know when I thought The Skins would lose? When The Vikings kicked that field goal and beat The Giants. I thought there is no way we will be tied for first place and I will have a great week! Then we will Beat Oakland and Norv with a winning streak going! Life will be great! But, same old skins! Can't catch a break.

That's funny - I thought the same thing. I thought that surely this opportunity was too good for us not to blow it. It looked like they might prove me wrong in the second half but, alas, their comeback was only preperation for more exquisite means of torture.:doh:

Archived