Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bucs vs Skins

Bucamaniac40

Ya can't blame some of those Bucs fans for dreamin...but c'mon, 38? How many games are we supposed to play them for them to put up 38 pts? Their D is good, I see a lot of max-protection but MB is gonna have some good ones deep in this one. We shut down their run, they're toast.

Bucs won't score 23 with a young QB against our defense. Our rankings might not be that great but our guys can stop the run when they want and don't forget we have one of the best secondaries in the league.

i agree they will have problems with our defense, but only if we play smart, assignment-football. the big plays recently have been caused by guys getting themselves out of position.

and i also wouldn't be surprised to see TB pull out 4 or 5 gadget plays on offense or special teams that we're going to have to keep from getting beat on. on-side kick, reverse, HB option pass, etc. i love our aggressiveness at LB and FS/SS, but they're going to have to temper it a bit this week, i think.

thinking about them breaking a few runs on missed assignments and throwing a few gadget plays in (a la dallas' flea-flicker) gives me pause for concern.

their defense is tough, this may be one of those games we only get 3 scoring chances on, maybe 13 points total for us. that's got to be our defense's target... give up 10 or less and survive the trick plays.

and please, please lets stop with the gambling in our return game.:whippin:

Tampa's defense is filled with ballers and is straight ill. If the Giants can shut us out, Tampa most certainly can do it. Not to mention, their defense is probably still sore that they gave up the only "home-run" to Portis last year.

That being said, they are reeling after having lost to the Division IAA 9ers and a resurgent Panthers squad. They've basically had their asses handed to them the past few weeks. And if the Skins can contain Westbrook, they most certainly can contain Pittman (will Cadillac be playing?). This will be a defensive battle, in my opinion. I'll go with Skins 13 - Bucs 3.

the bucs remind of the skins from last year, great defense....but lackluster offense. if we had their easy schedule last year we probably would of done the same. it will still be a hard fought game but im predictin 23-10 skins based on Simms at QB and Cadillac seems to have blown a tire.

Archived