Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brainstorm time people

Raub

Mayor=has no glitch.

I actually showed the picture to give "people" (That was in the title) a picture of the customized replica jersey by Reebok.

Shown in two colors here, these jerseys are $101 delivered to your front door in 5 days.

I orginally suggested this for an alternative.

Last time I checked, you werent a message board police officer, so who the **** are you to chastise me for offering help.

Oh. You perceived it as something else?

Well. Thats what happens when you ASSUME.

How about having something complimentary that could be an add on to people's ensembles?

There are some of us that are half-assed Extreme Tailgaters that would really like to participate when we can and show our support. I'm not sure that I'd wear / order a jersey of someone not on / from the team. However, I wore the beads.....hog noses and would have certainly worn the glow stick that Miss Huly handed out.

I think the idea is really good Raub. I'd be in favor of something that could be an add on to each and everyone's own style.....like a headband, an armband, a hat, a sash (a little fruity), certain colored socks, a necklace, a bandanna, gloves, clip-on earring, boa, wig, belt, pelt....etc. It definitely should be something as you are walking through the concourse of Fed Ex you would easily recognize. It would be fun to acknowledge all your ExtremeSkin brethern & sisteren.

It'd be cool if it was something that everyone could afford and could fit in. If lost, it would be nice if the item was easily replaceable.

Just my thoughts....I look forward to seeing Raub's idea grow.

Mayor=has no glitch.

I actually showed the picture to give "people" (That was in the title) a picture of the customized replica jersey by Reebok.

Shown in two colors here, these jerseys are $101 delivered to your front door in 5 days.

I orginally suggested this for an alternative.

Last time I checked, you werent a message board police officer, so who the **** are you to chastise me for offering help.

Oh. You perceived it as something else?

Well. Thats what happens when you ASSUME.

Mayor, I love your guys jersey's, but for a couple of years people have wanted something customized towards extremeskins, that is why I think people didn't just go ahead an get the existing redskin jersey's. These jersey's would have customized E logo's and such. Thank you for the help in offering your source though.

We will continue to talk towards suppliers to see what the best deals are available. I like the idea of having the X's instead of numbers. Can someone think of somewhere where the full name "extremeskins" could be put other than the nameplate of the back? Is Gridironmike still around? He came up with these ideas awhile back, and may be able to help further this project...

Mayor, I love your guys jersey's, but for a couple of years people have wanted something customized towards extremeskins, that is why I think people didn't just go ahead an get the existing redskin jersey's. These jersey's would have customized E logo's and such. Thank you for the help in offering your source though.

We will continue to talk towards suppliers to see what the best deals are available. I like the idea of having the X's instead of numbers. Can someone think of somewhere where the full name "extremeskins" could be put other than the nameplate of the back? Is Gridironmike still around? He came up with these ideas awhile back, and may be able to help further this project...

You know on the front of the redskins jerseys between the top of the numbers and the bottom of the neck its says Redskins. We could put Extremeskins where the redskins is at.

I sent this to the guy who is doing the Extreme Invasion of Arizona roadtrip shirts. We'll see what he has to say. We need to let him know what we would like.

Personally, here's my idea...

Black baseball jersey, Extremeskins on the fron in tackle twill, whatever # you want, name on the back, little E with the feathers on the one arm?

I sent this to the guy who is doing the Extreme Invasion of Arizona roadtrip shirts. We'll see what he has to say. We need to let him know what we would like.

Personally, here's my idea...

Black baseball jersey, Extremeskins on the fron in tackle twill, whatever # you want, name on the back, little E with the feathers on the one arm?

Hmmm Okay. Hold on. Let work on that. Pretty sure that there are some that don't have the Extreme shirts that we donated for over the years so this a good idea..... Hmmm.

Archived