Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brainstorm time people

Raub

Ok, so I was sitting around thinking the other day that it might be cool for the ES tailgaters to come up with some type of costume to wear to games that would end up being our calling card. The Hogettes are cool, but that's their thing. Something that fits Gibbs' second tenure is what I'm looking for.

My only thought so far is finding some of Taylor's crazy socks.

We got a lot of smart people here, I know you can do better than that.

I was thinking about t-shirts a little while back and never got around to asking Blade if it was OK to use the Extremeskins logo since the Skins bought the board.

But your idea is bigger than that Raub.

This would have to be unique to be a costume...I'm stumped. Need to give it more thought.

I was thinking about t-shirts a little while back and never got around to asking Blade if it was OK to use the Extremeskins logo since the Skins bought the board.

But your idea is bigger than that Raub.

This would have to be unique to be a costume...I'm stumped. Need to give it more thought.

How about everyone wear fake mustaches, bad wigs and dress up like Ron Jeremy :laugh:

Extremeskins jerseys with your post name on the back.

Perhaps any article of clothing or apparel with your screen name on it. Like I ordered a pair of Redskins colored shoes with my screen name on them. they should be here for the Oakland game.

OR

A Redskins hard hat and overalls as the base costume. Then people decorate for their own originallity. Could be called the ExtremeSkins Demolition Crew or the ExtremeSkins Construction Crew.

A Redskins hard hat and overalls as the base costume. Then people decorate for their own originallity. Could be called the ExtremeSkins Demolition Crew or the ExtremeSkins Construction Crew.

I like this...I think you are on to something here. There's the underlying theme of the hard-working blue collar guy that characterizes Gibbs' core group of Redskins...

Here is the email between us too:

ME- How much and can you make a jersey similar to a design I have?

COMPANY- Thank you for your interest in Custom Jersey! We can usually custom make a jersey design. The price will depend on the style of the jersey

and the material you want to use to make them. We do have a minimum

of 12. If you have any questions, feel free to email back.

ME- What are the approximate prices of a mesh jersey similar to this

design: (USED BLACK DESIGN SEE BELOW)

COMPANY- I also need to know the material and your approximate quantity. Do you want your lettering, numbering, and logos screen printed or sewn on?

ME- Perfer sewn on but what is the cost difference? If it goes they way I

want it will be different names on the back and we should have

atleast 15. It is for a Redskin forum. You know the regular (not authentic) jersey material. Something like that.

COMPANY- Attached are the quotes you requested. If you have any questions, feel free to email back.

ATTACHED QUOTES

Here is the email between us too:

ME- How much and can you make a jersey similar to a design I have?

COMPANY- Thank you for your interest in Custom Jersey! We can usually custom make a jersey design. The price will depend on the style of the jersey

and the material you want to use to make them. We do have a minimum

of 12. If you have any questions, feel free to email back.

ME- What are the approximate prices of a mesh jersey similar to this

design: (USED BLACK DESIGN SEE BELOW)

COMPANY- I also need to know the material and your approximate quantity. Do you want your lettering, numbering, and logos screen printed or sewn on?

ME- Perfer sewn on but what is the cost difference? If it goes they way I

want it will be different names on the back and we should have

atleast 15. It is for a Redskin forum. You know the regular (not authentic) jersey material. Something like that.

COMPANY- Attached are the quotes you requested. If you have any questions, feel free to email back.

ATTACHED QUOTES

I think that cost is reasonable and would definetly purchase one. Maybe 2.

What would look good also is having Extremeskins below the v of the neck where redskins is on the game jerseys. Not sure the cost implications though.

A friend also told me to contact these companies but I have not made it that far. I was side tracked with the tailgate. If someone would like to take this project on I can send them ALL the info or I can start calling again.

Planet Cotton - Contact Jim Hickey

Phone #(301)-948-0400 • Fax # (301)948-9031 extension #212

Reston Shirt and Graphic Co.

326 Victory Drive Herndon, Virginia 20170 (703) 3 18-4802 (800) 878-3955

Fax: (703) 318-8871 http://www.restonshirt.com/

Archived