Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who thinks TO will be rooting for us Sunday??

Cannon2

Seriously, has anyone heard him in interviews this week. "Im not gunna rush to rehab, they have other players." Also calling out how long he plans to be out before the team said anything. Sounds like what they were saying about him before the Super Bowl. Since he didn't get the change in contract that he wanted, why would he bust his ass now? If the Eagles bomb without him. As I hope they will this Sunday, then wouldn't that help his case to show that they need him to have a threatening offense. I for one think we can beat the Seagulls with their full roster, but injuries are part of the game and our DLine is banged up so I'll take whatever I can get. Lets be honest no one is gunna remember if TO played in this game or not if we are in the playoffs in January.

T.O., for all of the talk and the crying that he's known for, is a competitor. He wants to win a championship, and yes, make more money. He does not want the team he's on to lose. If they lose this game, it could put in jeapordy his chance of making it to another Super Bowl. It's a hard thing to do to climb out of the cellar.

nah thats ok i never wanted to see TO here, even when the 49ers proposed that trade TO for Gardner and our 1st round pick i still didnt want to see him with the skins because hes a team cancer

anyone who would actually go out and try to get TO is crazy....but i never heard this before if they came to us with a trade to relieve us of our worst receiver and unfortunately take a first round pick...hell thats pretty tempting no matter how bad you want to keep a guy like TO off yer team

Honestly, I think T.O. will play Sunday. But we are still gonna spank that a**

I hope TO does play so we don't hear the crap from all the Eagle fans about how we can't beat them without him :laugh:

Imagine this board the day after if we lost the game and TO wasn't playing and they ran the ball, oh god it would be the apocalypse upon us :doh:

Hes proven he is one of the most, if not THE most dominating receiver in the game. Hes been ridiculous through 7 games. Why push it?

I think he'll be in and out for the rest of the year.

He is on my fantasy team and is now on the block to be traded. Personally, I love the guy. He hates the Eagles as much as we do!

T.O., for all of the talk and the crying that he's known for, is a competitor. He wants to win a championship, and yes, make more money. He does not want the team he's on to lose. If they lose this game, it could put in jeapordy his chance of making it to another Super Bowl. It's a hard thing to do to climb out of the cellar.
Exactly.

This is standard needling by TO to get something he wants. I detest it, but it's his M.O. (pun intended). But I've never seen him loaf it on the field, and remember that this was the guy who insisted upon playing in the Super Bowl when everyone said he couldn't/shouldn't due to his injury.

I have heard the quotes, and in all of them I heard him refer to the eagles team as "they". This shows that he no longer wants to be part of this team, he honestly wants to heal up properly so that he can go somewhere else healthy. He is thinking of himself as something not part of the team. If he truely thought he was part of this team, then he would have said "WE have other people that can go in there and get the job done" this is almost the same line that the eagles said when he was talking about holding out and when he was sent home and such during the preseason, so I think it was more of a stab at the organization.

Archived