Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens doubtful for week 9

Eli The Future

And here I thought after watching their game with Denver the guy that had broken angles was Champ.... :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmmmmm, Sean Taylor and Roy Williams in back-to-back weeks and all of a sudden his ankles are killing him. Rrrrrriiiiiiiiggghht.

Another theory is that Terrell is done risking his health for an organization that will most likely trade him come February. If I were TO I dont know if I would play hurt for a team that is just counting the days till I am gone. He probably feels like he needs to take care of himself this year because there is no safety net.

I think he might sit this one because of what happened in the Super Bowl last year. Anyways I don't care he doesn't scare me that much he had 8 catches for 70 yards 1 TD and 1 Fumble lost in 2 Games against the Redskins.

I'm more scared of our Run D and offensive line than anything right now.

Sounds alot like how we shut Tiki down LAST YEAR. I'd rather him be sitting on the bench.

I love how TO is telling the team he can't play, rather than the team coming to the conclusion that he isn't healthy enough to play. When's the last time portis said he can't play cause his foot hurts? It's the coaches that pull him out. TO hasn't been playing with fire this year. Clearly he has no interest in the eagles franchise, and he's trying to burn them. This is hysterical.

Archived