3 N.Novak K

17 J.Campbell 3rd QB

30 N.Broughton RB

34 D.Patterson DB

69 J.Molinaro OL

90 N.Clemons DL

91 C.Killings DL

94 A.Jones DL

Its been interesting to me that Jim Molinaro has frequently been on the inactive list. He is generally listed on the depth chart as the primary backup at LT. If something were to happen to Samuels, who would go into the game? I love Ray Brown, but he had enough problems handling pass rushers at RT. And Lennie Friedman is always active, even though Cory Raymer and Ray Brown are both available as backups on the interior line. I guess there's that whole availability as a goal line TE thing, but if the extra lineman is only there to block, then why not leave Molinaro in there to do the job? Its interesting, to say the least.

Hall better be 100% ready to go. If he starts hobbling after the opening kickoff, then we've made a huge error. IMO, either he's 100% and back for the rest of the year, or we put him in IR. I hate not being able to depend on your kicker.

yeah biggest one on that list is novak. he's been great. hall better be back!

i am glad emmons isn't playing. helps our running game.

Novak has not been great.

His kickoffs are horrid, alone, making him not worth a roster spot. We improve leaps and bounds just by having a guy kick it consistently past the 15 on kickoffs. Novak may have potential but until he can kick off he can't play in the NFL.

Novak has not been great.

His kickoffs are horrid, alone, making him not worth a roster spot. We improve leaps and bounds just by having a guy kick it consistently past the 15 on kickoffs. Novak may have potential but until he can kick off he can't play in the NFL.

I thought some of the short kick offs were by design if I heard the coach correctly.

Archived