Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are You ready for sunday!!!

NFC Beast

I am , go giants!!!!

Let the Games begin!!!

Im glad we can finally face eachother. Now if we dont take the division this year you guys better. We all hate the Egirls and Cowtoys....... So lets hope for great, injury free game between the 2 best teams in the NFC BEAST!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont understand why you have to support the redskins on this forum otherwise you get the shaft. I know its a redskins board but come on, im not trolling it or nothing. I just had a pic of Pierce, whats wrong with that? are you guys that mad we got him? This is the first message board Ive ever had a problem with. Oh well, your Rules mod. on that Powertrip stuff but ok.

GO GIANTS!!!

Hey Beast - Go take a few minutes & read the Rules & poke around in the Tech Support forum. You should find the answers to the question you're about to have. :)

That said :welcome:

I imagine you waking from a deep sleep with sweat pouring from your brow, you reach up and grasp what's left of your hair murmuring "Sig sizes..*drool* Sig sizes! SIG SIZES!!!!!!"

hehe I dunno if that's what you were getting on to him for or not but don't like and say you don't do that ;p. We all know you do

i can agree on that one. i HATE the cowboys, and im sick of the eagles claiming and spotlight and throwing all their money into the best players lately to try and give their team a big enough boost to win the superbowl. cmon...did the pats buy the best players? no, its great coaching. with the players that the eagles have, you would think they would be better...IMO they have poor quality coaching, and ****y players like TO. Giants i dont have a problem with...no reason to have a grudge against them yet...except i hate your QB for doing what he did in the draft. he acted like a spoiled child, putting himself above other players and trying to pick the team that he would play for...thats messed up. gl and cheers for no injuries and a great game.

I would rather have the Giants take the NFC East than the Cowboys and Eagles anyday. I too hope for an injury-free game between our two teams. It's a pivotal game for both of us. I'd like to go 2-0 against the G-Men this year, but I have a feeling that we may split.

When was the last time two NFC East teams faced each other in the playoffs?

Archived