Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are You ready for sunday!!!

NFC Beast

Oh yes. I am ready. The football gods have blessed northern CA, since the game will be televised! I don't have to move from my couch. That's two weeks in a row games have been televised. This (Skins vs Gnats on local TV) would've never happened if we were still playing like we did last year. It's amazing what a winning record and top notch offense and D will do.

Anyway, let's rock and roll in Giants Stadium. This is going to be one hell of a game. Is a solid victory for the Skins and no injuries for either team too much to ask for? I do respect the Giants, but of course I wish them a miserable, mistake ridden loss this Sunday.

Go Skins!!

:logo:

I am , go giants!!!!

Let the Games begin!!!

Im glad we can finally face eachother. Now if we dont take the division this year you guys better. We all hate the Egirls and Cowtoys....... So lets hope for great, injury free game between the 2 best teams in the NFC BEAST!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be nice to be 2-0 in the div. i am pumped up for this one :gaintsuck :evil: i hope we ring Eli's bell

he should have signed with the chargers at least he would probably make the playoffs :2cents:

Chargers wont make the playoffs this year, trust me. last year was a fluke for them. They have a good team, dont get me wrong, but they just dont seem to have it all together to make another run at 3-4 . While the giants are 4-2 and fighting for the division.

on the ESPN game i said Every Smart Player prefers New york.....

Archived