E-Dog Night

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

Cause its so funny, everyone needs to see it. Best thread ever.

This thread will be around long after the new season begins. And when we play the Giants again, it will most definately be revisitted. Then I might just have to come up with some new material. ;)

pyle3ji.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :1stplace:

That last pic by CHUBAKAH is pure gold! :laugh:

Would it be hyperbole to suggest that it is one of the funniest pictures to ever grace the internet? I dare say not.

Let's take a look at that again, shall we?

pwned_150.gif

Oh man.

I have some new Eli ones I am working but i couldnt resist doing this new artwork 1st...

I call it "FatCells"...

fatcells8uj.jpg

I have some new Eli ones I am working but i couldnt resist doing this new artwork 1st...

I call it "FatCells"...

fatcells8uj.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

Can ou photoshop a T.O. turd coming out of his ass? :D

I call it "FatCells"...

fatcells8uj.jpg

OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Can ou photoshop a T.O. turd coming out of his ass? :D

your poop is my command...

fatcellspoo8fy.jpg

I don't want to pee on the party, but the when this thread started, Eli whipped our asses the next Sunday 36-0.

I'm one that thinks karma shouldn't be screwed with.

I for one burned the pair of lucky socks I was wearing that day, and won't photoshop any more Elis.

~Bang

I don't want to pee on the party, but the when this thread started, Eli whipped our asses the next Sunday 36-0.

I'm one that thinks karma shouldn't be screwed with.

I for one burned the pair of lucky socks I was wearing that day, and won't photoshop any more Elis.

~Bang

well this thread was still active and going when we got our revenge in game 2. That 1st game was a pure abberation (sp?)... I will continue with my civic responsibility of photoshopping ;)

well this thread was still active and going when we got our revenge in game 2. That 1st game was a pure abberation (sp?)... I will continue with my civic responsibility of photoshopping ;)

thank you I needed a good laugh today LMAO