Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

E-Dog Night

pyle3ji.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :1stplace:

I don't want to pee on the party, but the when this thread started, Eli whipped our asses the next Sunday 36-0.

I'm one that thinks karma shouldn't be screwed with.

I for one burned the pair of lucky socks I was wearing that day, and won't photoshop any more Elis.

~Bang

I don't want to pee on the party, but the when this thread started, Eli whipped our asses the next Sunday 36-0.

I'm one that thinks karma shouldn't be screwed with.

I for one burned the pair of lucky socks I was wearing that day, and won't photoshop any more Elis.

~Bang

well this thread was still active and going when we got our revenge in game 2. That 1st game was a pure abberation (sp?)... I will continue with my civic responsibility of photoshopping ;)