Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy?

skinsfanevan

The cowgirls used to hate to wear their blue/gray uniforms and thought that they were jinxed in them. I personally thought this uniform looked the best on them. Maybe the 49's don't like the dark uniforms, maybe it makes them hotter because of the darker color. It doesn't matter what colors we wear this week because the Redskins' nation will come out screaming the 49's out of the house !:evil: :tantrum: :evil: :tantrum:

I like the burgundy jerseys though, there our home jerseys and we never wear them, we only wore them 1 time last season and none this season, the only time we were them last year was on the road against dallas

The White jerseys are our home jerseys.

and on your hit list the cowpies WR is Patrick Crayton

I don't think the SB loss in burgundy should count against us since it was in the Gold Pants era. The cowboys still hate to wear the blue in fact I think it was philly who accused them of "forgetting" to bring them on the plane and they had to wear white.

According to ESPN the home teams (who get to pick, different subject) have begun choosing white most often because of the number of warm weather games.

Personally I like the Burgundy but I would settle for seeing more of either. I am stuck in TX where I have to endure the Cowboys and Texans (are they D-1 or 1AA?) on my TV every week.:doh:

Alright, my stomach seriously hurts from the look-alike thread, and now this. Do you guys just get sillier each hour that gets closer to kickoff? :silly:

" I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly... "

Archived