Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

He's OK

Warhead36

Maybae Nolan wants LaVar angry--if he gets on the field. Maybe he would love to see him free-lancing all over the place in an effort to show Nolan up--maybe picking up a few 15 yarders in the process.

I think it is hilarious for people on the internet to call any NFL HC an idiot. Of the millions of coach wannabes in this country there are a total of 32 at the top of the heap--making 2-5 mil per year. Yeah, a real idiot.

Interesting. With news that Lavar may be playing on Sunday I would think Mr. Nolan would want to maybe keep things a bit subdued. Maybe trying to fire up his guys but I for one would have chosen somebody else to mention considering how hungry The Beast is going to be.

Maybae Nolan wants LaVar angry--if he gets on the field. Maybe he would love to see him free-lancing all over the place in an effort to show Nolan up--maybe picking up a few 15 yarders in the process.

I think it is hilarious for people on the internet to call any NFL HC an idiot. Of the millions of coach wannabes in this country there are a total of 32 at the top of the heap--making 2-5 mil per year. Yeah, a real idiot.

Yup, Nolan shows some real class right there.

To every point, there's a counterpoint: I give you the idiot former coach of the Detroit Lions, Marty Mornhinweg.

Okay, for the time being, let's set aside the issue of whether Nolan's an idiot. You can't deny that he said something that's, at the very least, potentially idiotic. Yes, he might get Lavar so riled up that he commits some stupid penalties. But to say something like that about someone who'll be coming after your rookie QB is utterly stupid.

And, for the record, Mike Nolan is an idiot.

"I think perception and reality are a little askew on that one," Nolan said of Arrington being a great player.

"He's OK," Nolan said.

Did he really say that? I find it hard to believe that with his rookie QB going into FedEx w/ Arrington already foaming at the mouth the freaking head coach would have poured a tanker-full of gasoline on that fire. Wow.

Link?

Did he really say that? I find it hard to believe that with his rookie QB going into FedEx w/ Arrington already foaming at the mouth the freaking head coach would have poured a tanker-full of gasoline on that fire. Wow.

Link?

He sure did. Right here among other places. http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122161

Ya know, I read this quote and I can't help but think of that NBA commercial from years ago. Chevy Chase going : " NBA Action.....It's.....It's okay". :)

I also think he was trying to get Lavar pissed so that he could potentially make a bunch of mistakes. Yet at the same time, Lavar has always been a player that would leave his assignment, and the very next play destroy a QB or RB for a loss. He took a big risk with that comment.

If it walks like a duck and it swims like a duck it is a duck. This statement is beyond stupid. The 49ers are already huge underdogs playing an away game and the Skins are getting their troops back on defenese. They are already in a difficult position playing a rookie QB... why add fuel to the fire by calling out a guy who has the ability to really do some harm to you team?

This is just not smart no matter how you look at it.

"I think perception and reality are a little askew on that one," Nolan said of Arrington being a great player.

"He's OK," Nolan said.

Wow........Nolan just got his rookie QB killed.

LaVar's gonna have to "go to the mattresses!" What a dumbass! :doh:

:hungry: :mmm: Sorry, Alex, but LaVar's gonna eat you alive, Buddy. I'm sure you had a great career lined up, but it might be a good idea to get all your ducks in a row now, BEFORE LaVar gets to you. Nolan is gonna have you spend the rest of your life like this:

:handicap:

Archived