Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Hell Comes To Breakfast"

Timurchin

Correct me if I'm wrong fellow exstemeskins, but we have a hall of fame coach (who could be the best there ever was) that is a little "ticked off" at everything right now, and an "all world backer" who has not played but suddenly starts "blowing up practices", a defensive head coach with a 5th ranked D (who could be a genius) saying that "Arrington looks better phisically" and will get to play Sunday (after a 5 game soap opera), a healed up secondary (returning starters) featuring a man that will impose his will on you so forcefully, that it will make you consider retirement, a washed up quaterback who is playing at an all-pro calliber level in a top 6 ranked Joe Gibbs max. protect offense with H-backs that are so versitle that they block like lineman and catch like flankers, 2 wide outs that are so good that that it doesn't seem real, (in what people viewed a run only offense just a few weeks ago), the starting kicker returning to a very solid special team unit, the media (who hate me, us) giving us a two touchdown edge to a 1-4 Niner team (that just flew in from the west coast with their rookie qb) and you add all of that up plus a squad of fired up, pissed off, Redskins (with a 90K +fan base) and it should = 49'r :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: Right or Wrong ?

Oh, it may be right, but that is the longest run-on sentence I've seen at ES in a while. :cheers:

The man.....period.

Speaking of Clint how about the Skins coming out to "Esctasy for the Gold" from the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Works for Metallica......

Absolutely fantastic idea! :applause:

I never heard Metallica did that, too cool! When the movie first came out, we got the soundtrack and just wore that sucka out in between mass rock and metal. Musta been an interesting mix for the neighbors.:laugh:

Im your huckleberry, why, thats just my game.

Sorry to steal the idea of someone already posting, but this is my 2nd favourite quote from one of my favourite western films of all time.

The other has also been issued above....

Well ike, you called down the thunder and now you got it, you tell IM coming, and Hells' comin with me!"

However a more apt one for the 9ers would be:

"Smells like something died here"

Jonny Ringo to Curly Bill during the funeral wagon scene.

Im your huckleberry, why, thats just my game.

Sorry to steal the idea of someone already posting, but this is my 2nd favourite quote from one of my favourite western films of all time.

The other has also been issued above....

Well ike, you called down the thunder and now you got it, you tell IM coming, and Hells' comin with me!"

However a more apt one for the 9ers would be:

"Smells like something died here"

Jonny Ringo to Curly Bill during the funeral wagon scene.

Personally, I think a more appropriate line for this game would be:

"You ain't no Daisy. No, you ain't no Daisy at all.

Poor boy. The strain was too much to bear." :49ersuck:

Doc Holliday: In Vino Veritas.

[in wine is truth. - Meaning - "When I'm drinking, I speak my mind."]

Johnny Ringo: Age Quod Agis.

[Do what you do. - Meaning - "Do what you do best."]

Doc Holliday: Credat Judaeus Apella, Non Ego. The Jew Apella may believe it, not I.

[Meaning, "Oh I don't believe drinking is what I do best."]

Johnny Ringo: Eventus Stultorum Magister.

[Events are the teachers of fools. - Meaning - "Fools have to learn by experience."]

Doc Holliday: In Pace Requiescat.

[Rest In Peace - Meaning - "It's Your Funeral!"]

Or Gibbs could come out wearing a patch over one eye,look over at Nolan and say:

"Fill your hands your son of a *****!!!" Or he says: " Mister, I'm almost 40 years your senior. I've had my back broke once and my hip twice and on my worst day I can still beat the hell outta you" and Nolan says: "I don't think so" and Coach says: "You will" and starts whipping his a$$ (I know the quote is not quite right but, Ironically, I'm refering to the movie The Cowboys.) :laugh:

RJC.jpg

"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is."

Coach Williams to his Defense before the game.

The winner :notworthy

Archived