Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Hell Comes To Breakfast"

Timurchin

Correct me if I'm wrong fellow extremeskins, but we have a hall of fame coach (who could be the best there ever was) that is a little "ticked off" at everything right now, and an "all world backer" who has not played but suddenly starts "blowing up practices", a defensive head coach with a 5th ranked D (who could be a genius) saying that "Arrington looks better phisically" and will get to play Sunday (after a 5 game soap opera), a healed up secondary (returning starters) featuring a man that will impose his will on you so forcefully, that it will make you consider retirement, a washed up quaterback who is playing at an all-pro calliber level in a top 6 ranked Joe Gibbs max. protect offense with H-backs that are so versitle that they block like lineman and catch like flankers, 2 wide outs that are so good that that it doesn't seem real, (in what people viewed a run only offense just a few weeks ago), the starting kicker returning to a very solid special team unit, the media (who hate me, us) giving us a two touchdown edge to a 1-4 Niner team (that just flew in from the west coast with their rookie qb) and you add all of that up plus a squad of fired up, pissed off, Redskins (with a 90K +fan base) and it should = 49'r :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: Right or Wrong ?

Correct me if I'm wrong fellow exstemeskins, but we have a hall of fame coach (who could be the best there ever was) that is a little "ticked off" at everything right now, and an "all world backer" who has not played but suddenly starts "blowing up practices", a defensive head coach with a 5th ranked D (who could be a genius) saying that "Arrington looks better phisically" and will get to play Sunday (after a 5 game soap opera), a healed up secondary (returning starters) featuring a man that will impose his will on you so forcefully, that it will make you consider retirement, a washed up quaterback who is playing at an all-pro calliber level in a top 6 ranked Joe Gibbs max. protect offense with H-backs that are so versitle that they block like lineman and catch like flankers, 2 wide outs that are so good that that it doesn't seem real, (in what people viewed a run only offense just a few weeks ago), the starting kicker returning to a very solid special team unit, the media (who hate me, us) giving us a two touchdown edge to a 1-4 Niner team (that just flew in from the west coast with their rookie qb) and you add all of that up plus a squad of fired up, pissed off, Redskins (with a 90K +fan base) and it should = 49'r :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: Right or Wrong ?

Not "Hell Comes To Breakfast".. Like I heard somewhere else:

SMELLS LIKE DINNER!!! (Rump Roast and Dirty Brown Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco Treat)

"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is."

Coach Williams to his Defense before the game.

Archived