Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pictures of Hurricane Katrina as it was arriving.( Nevermind, found to be hoax)

Commander PK

Well, I'll be damed. :laugh: Just to prove that I'm not lying about where they came from. Here's the email he sent me. I guess I'll have to tell him that his band parents sister-in-law is pulling his leg.

"Check out these pictures from Katrina when it was coming. Cool looking, but scary..... One of my band parent’s sister-in-law lives down there and took these as it was coming."

Kevin.

I just read that whole other thread. All I can say is wow. I would be happy to forward the email I received from my cousin, to anybody who thinks I'm lying about it.

Just contact me in P.M., and I'll send it to you. I wonder how many people are claiming to have taken these pictures now. There were 8 total in the email, and every original pic that was posted in that thread, are the ones that I was sent.

Why do people lie about where they heard or obtained something?

Remember those stories about XYZ designer or company saying something racist on Oprah or whatever?

Why is it someone is so willing to lie to you by saying, "yeah my cousin saw it." NO THEY DIDNT JACKASS! Your cousin is a filthy WHORE LIAR and I hope they burn in HELL for slander!"

Remember those stories about XYZ designer or company saying something racist on Oprah or whatever?

Why is it someone is so willing to lie to you by saying, "yeah my cousin saw it." NO THEY DIDNT JACKASS! Your cousin is a filthy WHORE LIAR and I hope they burn in HELL for slander!"

wow dude, remind me to never p you off. Have you had your blood pressure checked lately? :laugh:

At some point, don't you look at the pictures and think:

1) That's not the way Louisiana looks.

2) Those are pictures of tornados and not a hurricane?

Honestly man. I just thought they were cool looking pictures, and Hurricanes can cause Tornadoes you know.

In the time it took me to open the mail, look at the Pics, and then decide that it would be cool to share them with you guys. I didn't stop to think. You know, "I just got this email from my cousin, claiming to have cool Katrina Hurricane pictures, but I bet it's all b.s, because nobody in Louisiana owns cameras. They couldn't possibly be real. :rolleyes: There isn't any fields in Louisiana either. It's all urban sprawl. :doh: Call me crazy, but I USUALLY try to expect the best of people. As in, why should I doubt. Oh's well.

and I reiterate again. Anybody who thinks I'm making the email thing up. I'll be happy to send it to you. Any takers?

Chill, Painkiller. Its just funny because somebody got busted for these exact same pictures like 2 days ago...that's why people are uptight! It actually pretty much proves your innocence (or your stupidity :silly: ) because who would do that when someone else just got busted???

I believe you man...your story is better than seanskins!! :laugh:

Chill, Painkiller. Its just funny because somebody got busted for these exact same pictures like 2 days ago...that's why people are uptight! It actually pretty much proves your innocence (or your stupidity :silly: ) because who would do that when someone else just got busted???

I believe you man...your story is better than seanskins!! :laugh:

I'm chilled man. It's all good. Nothing but chill over here. :silly:

:cheers:

...now the real question, is your cousin roommates with a Redskins fan in Canada?

...or is your cousin named seanskins?

...or are YOU seanskins?

:laugh:

"Check out these pictures from Katrina when it was coming. Cool looking, but scary..... One of my band parent’s sister-in-law lives down there and took these as it was coming." Attached were the original pics that appear in the other thread.

No his name is not seanskins. I would die of shock if my cousin was ever posting on a football message board. He cares nothing for Football. He'd rather listen to Mahler Symphonies. :laugh:

and no I'm not seanskins either. :laugh: I didn't even know about that thread until it was pointed out in this one. Must not have been posting that day. :)

:laugh:

He cares nothing for Football. He'd rather listen to Mahler Symphonies. :laugh:

See? It all starts right there. There's the problem. Cares nothing for football. See where that leads? One day you're not caring for football and the next, internet pic hijacking. Kids these days. ;)

Yikes! :laugh:

At some point, don't you look at the pictures and think:

1) That's not the way Louisiana looks.

2) Those are pictures of tornados and not a hurricane?

Ummm- yeah, I think you're right. :laugh:

Let's keep track of the guilty here, this looks like a repeating theme. So far we have one roommate and one Band's sister parent's something-or-another.

Archived