Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bronco On Your Side..

BRONCOBORN

Well guys, one thing I have to say is that last week is behind us now and all we can do is move forward. Im telling you right now I will be a Bronco fan that will be rooting for you guys like no other. I hate the raiders the most, but right behind them is the chiefs. I really believe that this is the week where you guys will play even better than when you played against us last week. Clinton Portis should have an awesome game, he usually does against Kansas City, Im just a little worried that, hes on the list as probable. Now as for your secondary, I dont know whats going on there, but what I do know is that you guys need everyone in there. So if Springs is out you guys better figure something out soon because gameday is tomarrow. Good luck tomarrow and this should be a must win game for the redskins and [highlight]when you do win[/highlight], they should be getting all the respect they deserve. Remember redskins fans are not the only ones going for them tomarrow, GO REDSKINS, CHIEFS SUCK!

Hope I can get the same amount of love from you guys because we are going to need it to beat the Patriots!

You want us to win? What about your precious #1 draft pick from us.
Its ok, regardless where you finish we will still have a #1 from you. I think at the end of the year, I believe it will be a mid 20 pick anyways, so yeah I stick to what I said I want you guys to win. Good luck tomarrow.

I don't really get the rivalry between the broncos and cheifs, but then again I don't pay much attention to the AFC.

Why's the rivalry so big and when did it start?

I dont know exactly how it got strated, but I know our biggest rival is the raiders, especially if we play them in the blackhole or whatever they call it. I hate the raiders guess cause thats the way its supposed to be I grew up a broncos fan. I was born here in Colorado for peetes sake. The thing with the chiefs well, guess its because they usually are a good quality team and they give us a run for our money. When they play here its hell of a game and when we play there, its a hell of a game. One thing I do know is that we own them.

Well guys, one thing I have to say is that last week is behind us now and all we can do is move forward. Im telling you right now I will be a Bronco fan that will be rooting for you guys like no other. I hate the raiders the most, but right behind them is the chiefs. I really believe that this is the week where you guys will play even better than when you played against us last week. Clinton Portis should have an awesome game, he usually does against Kansas City, Im just a little worried that, hes on the list as probable. Now as for your secondary, I dont know whats going on there, but what I do know is that you guys need everyone in there. So if Springs is out you guys better figure something out soon because gameday is tomarrow. Good luck tomarrow and this should be a must win game for the redskins and [highlight]when you do win[/highlight], they should be getting all the respect they deserve. Remember redskins fans are not the only ones going for them tomarrow, GO REDSKINS, CHIEFS SUCK!

Hope I can get the same amount of love from you guys because we are going to need it to beat the Patriots!

Hey Donkeyboy, what do TOMARROW mean ? Is that like bone marrow or somethin?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I really shouldn't have mentioned it, I can't spell a lick either.

damn man don't criticize this guy, he wants us to win. the support is appreciated, bro.

as for your broncos, i hope you guys flat out dominate the patriots. i hate the pats almost as much as the eagles (of course not as much as cowboys), and i love to see them lose. i think you all may just do it, too. plus my 4th block teacher is a broncos fan and he even gave the skins props last week after the game, so hopefully we can both be happy monday.

damn man don't criticize this guy, he wants us to win. the support is appreciated, bro.

as for your broncos, i hope you guys flat out dominate the patriots. i hate the pats almost as much as the eagles (of course not as much as cowboys), and i love to see them lose. i think you all may just do it, too. plus my 4th block teacher is a broncos fan and he even gave the skins props last week after the game, so hopefully we can both be happy monday.

From the looks of the thread go redskins, go broncos and go rams we hopefully all 3 of our teams should win and we will be happy on monday actually tuesday cause my team plays on monday night. I just realized something, the 3 teams we want to lose are all in the AFC, the patriots, chiefs and colts hmm..I see a pattern.

Rebecca

News flash to everyone here that posted in the thread just incase you didnt know, well obviously you didnt know I can tell by the remarks you guys wrote, except Rams fan, that Im a woman,lady or girl if you want to say that way ok, not a man, guy, dude or boy! Thank you, and yes I hope you guys win I didnt know it was such a crime.

Part of the hatred Bronco fans feel for the Raiders stems from the fact the Mike Shanahan used to coach the Raiders and there was a controversy about Al Davis owing money to him that was never paid. Al swore he didn't owe it and Mike swore he did. Shanahan said Davis could even donate the money he owed to the charity of his choice. Davis refused and was branded a miser and a Scrooge, among other "niceties", by the Denver press. Add this to an already intense football rivalry and you have a loathing similar to what Skins fans feel for the Cowboys.

Certainly not a crime and apologies to you ma'm.
I figured you especially would remember I was girl we talked last week, right before game time for awhile. Probably forgot remeber about your dad that lives here in Olathe and all the corn and stuff like that?

You know, I'll admit I did suffer a dense moment. Was too busy just posting instead of thinking. I do remember the corn festival and that Dad is a Broncos and Redskins fan. I'm going to blame this on......er.........hold on...ummmmm...... No corn from Colorado. That's it. :D

Oh, SUUUURE! Beat us and then UUUUSE us! Jeez...... Bronco fans. :doh:

Psych! I'll take the the well-wish. we want this one. Thanks. :)

Archived