Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LOL! Portis 30+ run called back b/c of holding. (with proof)

coldpack

Yes, i'm going to bring it up. But this time i come w/ proof. I don't have photoshop so i couldn't snap a pic of it during the video. But if you visit www.Redskins.com, the first article titled "Chief Among Them...," you can see a picture (on the main page) of Portis running in open space. But if you look in the background, BOOYA! Raybach was basically holding hands w/ the DT. lol

Case closed.

Yeah, great. Your "evidence" isn't exactly clear. You should be a trial lawyer. If Johnny was still alive, he'd hire you in a second.

Seriously, what can you tell from that picture? No offense, but a video could tell you the real truth. I still can't see what is being circled in the Denver pictures.

Seriously, what can you tell from that picture? No offense, but a video could tell you the real truth. I still can't see what is being circled in the Denver pictures.

:laugh: its called holding, hooking, grabbing the jersey, (tackling Griffin)...preventing the defender to get to the ball carrier....

simple stuff, and quite obvious

Yes, i'm going to bring it up. But this time i come w/ proof. I don't have photoshop so i couldn't snap a pic of it during the video. But if you visit www.Redskins.com, the first article titled "Chief Among Them...," you can see a picture (on the main page) of Portis running in open space. But if you look in the background, BOOYA! Raybach was basically holding hands w/ the DT. lol

Case closed.

how do u kno that was the run???? lol

Archived