Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LOL! Portis 30+ run called back b/c of holding. (with proof)

coldpack

let's see

7209dfe6.jpg

43caa276.jpg

02521eb1.jpg

7d71eb9f.jpg

93efd309.jpg

ab225dfd.jpg

opposed to another long run

88735648.jpg

eab05e0b.jpg

LMFAO :notworthy Also he was holding hands?? Portis looks like 15 yards away from him so why would he be holding!? Zebras called another bad game but its not because we are the Skins... They have done it to everyone this year.

LMFAO :notworthy Also he was holding hands?? Portis looks like 15 yards away from him so why would he be holding!?

:doh: You can hold the ball carrier all you want. Its the holding from your other teammates that hurt u. I was referring to rabach holding hands w/ the other guy

Well all I have to say is that we have displayed videoe eveidence that neither of the Bell TD's were legitmate, so you can have the Portis run called back. First Bell run he stepped out at the three yard line after Taylor clipped his feet. I have pitures that indisputably prove that. Second Bell run I have pictures that indisptably prove the run was sprung by a block in the back on Washington right at the point of attack. So, fair trade?

Hey, where did coldpack go? :laugh: :laugh:

I dont' understand, you all are trying to ridicule my claims. And you act like Bubba "disproved" me. But infact, he agrees w/ me, and just proved it w/ those pictures (thanks bubba). WHERE ARE ALL YOUR MINDS GOING? lol :doh:

I dont' understand, you all are trying to ridicule my claims. And you act like Bubba "disproved" me. But infact, he agrees w/ me, and just proved it w/ those pictures (thanks bubba). WHERE ARE ALL YOUR MINDS GOING? lol :doh:

i'm sorry- did you respond to the point about marcus washington being blocked in the back on bells 55 yard run?

Seriously, guy, there's a time to say, "Thank you." The stills shown by Bubba clearly show no hold at all. The defender DID twist in the block, but, that does not equal a hold. The very fact he COULD twist in the block negates the mere possibilty of a hold. You just got your bottom handed to you. Thank Bubba for taking the time.

Please recognize how dumb you were for even starting this thread when we all knew how silly you were in the first place. Now we just have visual evidence you won't be able to ignore, even if you try.

dude, his arm was HOOKED around the DT! wut are u guys smoking? Your not allowed to do that AT ALL. and if you watch the video, you can see that he's even releasing late.

Art, this thread was just started to show how funny it was when people claimed that there was no hold. but on the redskins.com site, it shows there IS! Secondly, i dont' think this thread is dumb. The only thing i can claim is dumb is, YOU ACTUALLY THINK THERE WASN"T A HOLD. do you not see the pictureS?

I'm not trying to support denver at all.. I'm just saying, THERE WAS A HOLD! thats all. simple as that.

No, CP, there wasn't. Not even close. And you see it right in front of you. Do you also know the hands of the offensive player may slip outside the body of the defender and be perfectly legal. Are you just confused because you don't know the rules?

It's not hard guy. That's a great block that proceeded many yards down field. As the defender twisted, the hands slipped and no grabbing or holding happened as the runner was several yards beyond the play. It's a horrid call. It's ok to simply appreciate how bad it was and shake your head. Honest.

Coldpack.

I have NFL case books with actual descriptions of what constitutes holding. That does not constitute holding ever. You can "hook" a defender in circumstances where the DEFENDER twists in your block. If you couldn't, every defensive lineman would simply spin, forcing the offensive lineman to have his hands around him, and get a call for a hold.

Seriously. I got my case book from Ed Hoculi and it's very convincing. You don't know the rules. That's cool. You think if an offensive player has his arms outside the body it's a hold. It's not. It can be. But, it doesn't make it so.

http://www.skinsfanatic.com/Videos/portis_playz.wmv

3rd play, get it while its hot. View it for yourself. And do YOU KNOW the rules? YOu can't hook your forearms around the body (the picture tells the story on redskin.com). EAT THAT!

September 2005. Maybe they let an asylum out or something. CP, you don't understand the rules. You can have your arms outside the body as long as they don't stay there. Staying there means staying there. I just don't have time for twits anymore.

Archived