We play some tough ones:

Alexander in D.C.

Priest at KC

Cadillac at Tampa

LT in D.C.

Steven Jackson at SL

That Tiki guy (twice)

That Westbrook guy (twice)

I think LT will be tough because he catches the ball so well in addition to pounding it. Should be interesting to see what Gregg Williams cooks up for him!

I think LT will be tough because he catches the ball so well in addition to pounding it. Should be interesting to see what Gregg Williams cooks up for him!

I picked Westbrook pretty much for the same reasons, although he isn't nearly as good as LT. Also, Westbrook has the opportunity to hurt us twice.

LT will be the hardest to stop as he is effective in more ways then just rushing the ball. Priest doesn't seem to be up to par with previous years. SA is a power back that kind of plays into our defense's strength. Tiki and Westbrook are toss ups because they are in-division opponents. Just as the Dallas game saw very little offense this time around, division games, particuarly in the east where there is much bad blood, each game could be different. Could be a 35-28 shootout next time. So I don't know about those games.

Overall though, I think LT provides the greatest challenge because the Chargers offense as a whole will be a powerful force. At least we play them in FedEx. I would say if the 'Girls could beat them, we can, but the 'Girls played them w/o AG.

We definately have a tough schedule this year.

LDT, and it isnt even close.

Played Barber and Westbrook at the end of last season.

Barber had 80 yards total rushing in 2 Games. Whooop-ti-doo. BTW- 0 TDs.

Westbrook 122 yards over 2 games. 0 tds.

Alexander is a beast and I hope that Williams and Co. have these guys up to the task.

I wouldnt expect differently at this point however. Even the media realizes that the Redskins are very tough to make rushing yards against.

LT with Larenzo Neal lead blocking. If they run isos up the middle with Neal going after Marshall, we could be at a disadvantage. Also, Cadillac will be a hard matchup as well. For as big as he is, he can hit the hole with the best of them. We also cant forget about KC's two headed monster in KC where they seem to play better. It's pretty much take your pick this year. It's almost like the better question would be, Which running back isnt a threat?

Shaun Alexander this Sunday. Shaun is hungry, he signed a 1 year tender offer with the Hawks and wants a long term deal and he will want to prove that he should get it against on the NFL's Top Defenses.

shaun_alexander_122604_240x200.jpg

Thats a true assesment. If a running back is looking for a contract, he can definetly improve his leverage by saying I rushed for x amount of yards against the NFL's best rush defense. Hopefully we will be just as ready.

Archived