Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which RB poses the most threat to the Skins

SeanTaylorsDefense

I went for Westbrook, just because our biggest threat this year is the Philadelphia Eagles. If Westbrook has his kind of game against us, the Eagles should win. If they beat us twice, that will damn near kill our chances of taking the division. There should be a hell of a lot of challengers for the two wild card spots.

As an individual athlete, I place Tomlinson higher than Westbrook, yes, but I think it's more important for the Skins to shut down Westbrook.

For everyone talking about Tiki, he did not kill us last year in either game. He was actually 84 yards total and NO TD's.

Westbrook has better numbers. He did not kill us but he helps them keep moving the chains on some drives.

Let's just say I am glad Marshall Faulk is not in his prime and playing against us this year. He can run in either direction, up the middle, off tackle. He was in his prime a complete Back.

If we play as we have been against the run we will stop Alexander's. I heard analyst's say yesterday he is a "soft runner." If he gets hit, he goes down quickly. He does not like to take hits.

Sean

Archived