Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's to being bush league on Sunday.

Art

Excuse me but what kind of moron are you? Fans at FedEx being criticized for supporting their team like they should? Oh, I'm sorry next time we will all shut up so the opposing team can march down the field and score. Only a pink- panty wearing freak would write some garbage like that. I guess it true, all you need is 10 fingers to type to get a job for the Washington Post. It's okay though, judging by your picture, you got made fun of alot as a kid.

Sincerely,

A loud, obnoxious, BUSH LEAGUE Redskins fan.

Good email, I think this medtard needs to take off his helmet and learn the 12th man is why teams like KC and Denver appear so different when on each others opposing fields.. I dig that Fedex could become a place of Redskins dominance.. wish I lived back there so I could go to games and loud it up

Good email, I think this medtard needs to take off his helmet and learn the 12th man is why teams like KC and Denver appear so different when on each others opposing fields.. I dig that Fedex could become a place of Redskins dominance.. wish I lived back there so I could go to games and loud it up

Exactly. We as Redskins fans are damned if we do and damned if we dont. If we dont make noise then we are bashed but then when we do... it's bush league. This isnt golf.

I agree with you that criticizing the fans for cheering too loud does not make much sense, but George Soloman was a great Sports editor for the Post. I wish he was still in his old job, if so, we wouldn't have amateurs writing on the Skins beat.

Soloman is also a Redskins fan through and through, unlike the "out of towners" that the Post employs nowadays. I don't think attacking Mr. Soloman is the right way to go on this.....but your heart is in the right place.

Make it LOUD on Sunday FedEx Faithful!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck

I agree with you that criticizing the fans for cheering too loud does not make much sense, but George Soloman was a great Sports editor for the Post. I wish he was still in his old job, if so, we wouldn't have amateurs writing on the Skins beat.

Soloman is also a Redskins fan through and through, unlike the "out of towners" that the Post employs nowadays. I don't think attacking Mr. Soloman is the right way to go on this.....but your heart is in the right place.

Make it LOUD on Sunday FedEx Faithful!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck

I'm in the younger crowd so I really only associated him with this last article. With all due respect to his credentials, I do think his criticism of us fans being loud is kind of stupid. I mean what are we supposed to do? I agree that maybe I could have changed around a few words in the email, but Art's peice got me fired up. :laugh:

To me, I think its sad what you wrote. Immature, pathetic, etc.

To make fun of someone, calling them a moron, to make of someone because of the way they look because of an opinion that they have, as bad as it may be is sad, very sad. Is that what we want to teach in society, to our kids that kinda lesson.

It makes me sad to see something like this, but if it makes you feel good, go you!

I actually don’t remember this being much an issue except during the late eighties or early nineties. I have some vague memory of crowd noise getting out of control at certain stadiums at that time, and opposing quarterbacks started complaining that they couldn’t run the plays.

The Kingdome was like that. I remember the announcers had noise meters, and were comparing it to a 747 taking off. Probably most domes are/were like that.

I remember in 84, the Broncos were coming to town, and there was a big deal about the noise. They had their whole team fitted with special earplugs that were supposed to filter the noise. They ended up dealing with the noise the old-fashioned way, by scoring and winning. And as far as I know, nobody ever wore the earplugs.

Oh, and by the way, yawl be sure and hold your breath or breath really quiet when the Seahawks snap the ball.

Right. You'll hear the proverbial needle hit the ground I'm sure. ;)

Man I'm hoping to hear the noise all the way out here. Without the tv on. :)

To me, I think its sad what you wrote. Immature, pathetic, etc.

To make fun of someone, calling them a moron, to make of someone because of the way they look because of an opinion that they have, as bad as it may be is sad, very sad. Is that what we want to teach in society, to our kids that kinda lesson.

It makes me sad to see something like this, but if it makes you feel good, go you!

Yeah, it's sad alright.

I'm cryin' a river over it right now. Damn near drowned.

Look Norman (Theismann pun intended) Einstein, if you want to teach your kids a lesson, don't use football fans' opinions as an example, OK?

Kind of OT, but I have had the pleasure of going to about one NFL game a season (I lucked out with the Falcons/Rams game in week two last year and didn't have to watch that horrid Giants game) and FedEx gets pretty loud. However, I want to know from the people here if it compares to how RFK was. I know that place got loud and rockin' and just brutal, but never experienced it.

Yeah, it's sad alright.

I'm cryin' a river over it right now. Damn near drowned.

Look Norman (Theismann pun intended) Einstein, if you want to teach your kids a lesson, don't use football fans' opinions as an example, OK?

Wow, just wow

You are one of the reasons that I am happy to be a Skins fan, to have you on our side.

:cheers:

First of all that's the whole point of having home field. I was at the game and that was the loudest I ever heard the stadium get in the 8 years since I been going (loved it) and we need to continue 2 be that loud to help or team as for the writer he must be a cowboy fan still cryin from whoopin we gave them monday I guess thats what happens when you try 2 retire the so called "triplets" on our watch can't wait till dallas comes 2 deal with our fans HAIL TO THE REDSKINS:dallasuck

Archived