Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins 3-0, Who will be the biggest factor against the Seagulls?

SoCalRedskinFan

We just need to play Skins type football...Physical offense and defense and we can beat Seattle...

Seattle is very much a finesse team...On D we need to be physical and knock their WR's and Alexander around and the WR's will start dropping balls and Alexander wont run as hard...

On O we need to establish the LOS by running Portis and Betts downhill at the Hawks D, by doing this it will allow Brunell to use play-action to give him throwing lanes and to slow down the blitz and pass rush...

If we do this we will win 24-10....

Two passes and all of a sudden we're the Colts. :doh:

P. Manning and M. Burnell both have two TD's??!! Just kidding.

People keep calling Seattle a finesse team, you don't get 4 rushing TD's from finesse team, we are going to have our hands full - I think Seattle has a better line then Dallas and we got zero sacks on Bledsoe, so If Hassleback has time he is going to PICK US APART ALL DAY ... so the key is pressure from the D. This is going to be a tougher game than the Dallas one, because I knew were a better team than Dallas, but I think Seattle is better than us ...

I think the Seahawks have a pretty good offense and an average D. I would expect them to be favoured for Sunday by the bookies but actually I think this one is an even game given we have homefield advantage.

Our D will keep them in check but they are too good to be shut down completley - I say we need at least 21 points to win this one.

Offensively clearly the key is getting Portis plenty of the ball and over 100 rushing but I hope we show the pass on first down early to get them to back the safety out of the box.

Be nice to see Clinton Portis in the end zone Sunday.

This is a game we can win if we win the turnover battle. We can not give up the ball and we have to create the short field with turnovers.

HTTR

Martin

This is the most explosive offense we have faced this year with the best QB/RB tandem thus far. It comes down to the battle in the trenches. Our D-line has to stuff their O, and our O-line has to create lanes for Portis as well as keep Brunell clean to take his shots ---- we can't have him getting sacked 5 times again, or else he truly won't last the season with that kind of pounding.

Look what Jacksonville's D did to the hawks and I don't think too many people in here feel that the jaquars have a better D (especially run D) than us. The thing about this team is that it does suck away from home. Figure in also the fact that they are comming 2,000 miles to play us and its going to be a 10:00 AM game for them and I think we have a chance if we play MISTAKE free football. Haven't done that yet guys so here is hoping for the first time.

Also I think if we score first the 12th man will be a huge factor. 90,000 people will get up for this one.

I say Brunnell and Portis on offense. Mark will get all the receivers involved in this game. I think that Patten could have a big impact as the Seahawks will be planning for Moss. We need a deep strike quickly to open up the running game for Portis. The Defense will dominate again and I look for Daniels to have a big game.

Archived