Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Gregg Williams an alien? The facts:

Ancalagon the Black

I think it's time to examine the available evidence.

1. Gregg Williams is clearly able to manipulate the space-time continuum. His abilities have allowed him to destroy foes using unknown pawns with names like "Antonio" and "Lemar."

2. Gregg Williams clearly has mind-control abilities. He can force opposing quarterbacks into interceptions and fumbles without even touching them.

3. The only other Gregg I am aware of is "Gregg" "Easterbrook" of The New Republic and NFL.com. He is clearly from another planet.

4. Gregg Williams came to us from a place known only as "Buffalo." I have never been to this "Buffalo"; nor have I met anyone from there. I have, however, consumed the wings of a creature known as "Buffalo." After examining these wings and seeing paintings and photographs of this "Buffalo," I can only conclude that it is an alien species.

What do you think?

I don't really have an opinion to this discussion. I mean, how are you going to prove it one way or the other. Williams will obviously deny he was born on another planet and probably give you a very strange look if you asked him. I guess we will just have to wait and hope he accidently mentions his orignins in his briefings to the press.

I too have been to this place called "Buffalo".

I am returing to "Buffalo" next week as I understand "Falcons" and "Buffalo" will fight in an ampitheater named after their lord Ralph Wilson.

This place "Buffalo" cuts wings from mortal chickens and imbues them with a hot spicy coating that consumes you from the inside out. It is my understanding the this "Buffalo" has as its torture chamber a place with an Anchor.

The alien race that exists within "Buffalo" do not visit their city on weekends and it is barren.

The alien race has as its head coach our own Gregg Williams. Gregg was evacuated from the foreign territory via the Daniel ship and lord Joe. Now Gregg lives among the mortals of Washington waiting for Independance day.

"The Buffalo" is ten light years (or ten hours, depending on you mode of transportation) away from Washington.

With a running start, a buffalo can jump over a pickup truck, much like Michael Jordan, who is also an alien, only not as large as a buffalo.

Gregg Williams, who in girth falls somewhere between Michael Jordan and a buffalo, has tiny wing-like appendages hidden beneath his stylish metallic silver spacesuit, and has ridden in a pickup truck.

Proof positive. :cheers:

Archived