Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins Blog: I'm going to Dallas :).

Art

being from louisiana and a redskin fan this is the first time ive been able to smile and feel good about something in 3 weeks. I had about 40 trees down on my property and one down on my house but thank god it didn't do any damage this helped me forget that for a couple of hours great win hopefully we can build off this!!! i would like to say a big thank you to all the people that have came through for our reigon and have donated money to the red cross and the clinton bush fund as well

IT WAS AWEEEEEEEEESOME!!!!!

I have so much to report.........but I didn't get in until after 2:00 this morning. I will report later.

I am fine...thanks Huly for the reports. It was so hot.........no wind.....the stadium was stiffling. And....I just got over heated.

Blade on the sideline.........seeing him there was great!

I took pics..........HOWEVER...........as Art and Blade can tell you.........I was having a difficult time with my camera. SOME REAL BLONDE moments.

Blondie

-- Sunday, Sept. 18, 6:45 p.m.: Joined at our table by one Sam Huff. Eric and I just coolin' with Sonny, Larry, Sam, Karl and other team officials. The trip is already worth it.

Oh man what a treat, what conversations must have taken place. I bet those old coots are a blast to hang out with. Lucky dawg!

Tell Sonny his Duke team needs a QB :) haha

Two things. First, I'm glad Blondie is OK.

Second, Arthur Mills is hereby required to attend ALL future cowpukes games after having made all the exact same promises and performed all the exact same rituals prior to attending said games. Failure to do so will result in the immediate revocation of your Extremeskins card and all rights and privileges associated with membership.

That is all.

Glad to hear you are OK. I guess being that close to Rock gave you "the vapors." :laugh: ;)

I have been that close to Rock more times than I can count. :laugh:

I forgot to mention, Larry Michaels and I talked when I was waiting at the hotel desk for them to do something for me. He said he reads extremeskins and even said.......so you are Blonide.

:laugh:

Blondie

I forgot to mention, Larry Michaels and I talked when I was waiting at the hotel desk for them to do something for me. He said he reads extremeskins and even said.......so you are Blonide.

Blondie

How money is THAT??!!

Blondie

did he ask for an autograph? :silly:

IT WAS AWEEEEEEEEESOME!!!!!

I have so much to report.........but I didn't get in until after 2:00 this morning. I will report later.

I am fine...thanks Huly for the reports. It was so hot.........no wind.....the stadium was stiffling. And....I just got over heated.

Blade on the sideline.........seeing him there was great!

I took pics..........HOWEVER...........as Art and Blade can tell you.........I was having a difficult time with my camera. SOME REAL BLONDE moments.

Blondie

I have to agree with all or your points here Blondie.Texas stadium is an absolute DUMP!!!!!!!! :puke: It was just incredibly uncomfortale I actually had someone walk up to me and ask me if I was The RdsknBill from Extremeskins.!!!! :laugh:( I had my 70th anniversary RDSKNBILL jersey on) I felt like a rock star!!

I have to agree with all or your points here Blondie.Texas stadium is an absolute DUMP!!!!!!!! :puke: It was just incredibly uncomfortale I actually had someone walk up to me and ask me if I was The RdsknBill from Extremeskins.!!!! :laugh:( I had my 70th anniversary RDSKNBILL jersey on) I felt like a rock star!!

Yeah, I heard Texas Stadium's really gone to ****.

Archived