Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Hated Cowboy.

MAX POWER

Who is your most hated cowboy? (Coaches Included).

I am going with Mr. I won't tackle on "MY TIME" Sanders.:dallasuck

I couldn't stand him, Hated it when we got him. Now I 'm not saying he wasn't a great corner, He was but I still could not stand him. I'm not sure what I despised more that td dance or Jimmy Johnson saying "How bout them Cowboys!".

I dunno, but ANT68 is quickly becoming my most hated poster in this forum with all these question/answer posts.

ANT68, I have a question for you:

What is the square root of 698799779977542?

Whats your problem? Not every thread has to be philosophical debate.

And as for the Aikman hit making Lavar someones favorite player, I dont think theres anything wrong with that. It was a great, clean hit. Hopefully he didnt mean just because it hurt Troy, but I'm sure that hit endeared Lavar to many people.

I dunno, but ANT68 is quickly becoming my most hated poster in this forum with all these question/answer posts.

ANT68, I have a question for you:

What is the square root of 698799779977542?

This coming from a guy with 9 posts. C'mon. Relax. Ant's finding his way like the rest of us have and do on the board. And though discussed before,this thread is still not a bad way to keep the Dallas weekend going.

I will go with Michael Irvin here. I Just hate people like him and sanders who are so arrogant

In their heydey, i was younger, so i liked Deion. looking back on it, I don;t like him much. Irvin was arrogant, but I think that you have to be as a WR. You want to get teh ball in crunch time. Irvin, as arrogant and loud as he was, was a great teammate. Therefor I like him. Obviously there's some bias because of my allegance, but you can't question Irvin's desire to win and help the team. He just liked puttingon a show. 3 rings, and I think you have the right to be a bit ****y.

Wow, no mention of Dorsett or Staubach or Randy White? Those guys killed us. I'm not sure I 'hated' them but... Emmit used to kill us as well. And he wasn't only good because of the people around him. He was a Hall of Fame caliber back. He only is on the list of top-10 backs (arguably) because of the people around him.

Archived