Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Hated Cowboy.

MAX POWER

Michael Irvin. I still hate the crackwhore piece of ****. I remember Spurrier's first home game against the Jets, & the MNF Countdown crew (including Irvin) was in the parking lot of FedEx Field with all the tailgaters. Everytime the cameras were rolling & Michael would start to speak, the crowd of raving lunatic tailgating Cowboy hating Redskins fans would start chanting "MICHAEL SUCKS! MICHAEL SUCKS!" or "COWBOYS SUCK! COWBOYS SUCK!" Even Berman mentioned that apparently, "they still remember you here, Michael! :laugh: " That was awesome! I hate that pimp *******. :dallasuck :dallasuck

:logo:

25920391513.gif

Yeah Emmitt didn't have any talent.:doh:

Emmitt was talented, but, he also had a lot of help. In THAT play, there was a lot of POOR TACKLING! That was OUR bad, not SIMPLY his good. Also, the offensive line opened a hole big enough to drive a truck thru. I guarantee that play would have played out differently if the defense was playing for a run play & was prepared for it. If the defense had actually gotten some penetration & closed the gaps, that would have been a 1 yard loss. That play was a combination of things that simply went right for Emmitt & the Girls.

Now, am I saying that Emmitt wasn't talented? Not at all. All I'm saying is that Emmitt was talented, with a lot of help. Throughout his career. For the most part, anyway.

But then, this argument seems to belong to a different topic...I thought. :confused:

As a cowboy fan, i hated Quincy Carter,, what a waste of space he was/is. Of course, he wouldn't make yall's list, cause he sucked.

If it makes you feel any better, I pretty much hate anything & everything that has a star or is even remotely related to the color blue. It is a Burgundy & Gold world to me. The Cowboys & their fans, for the most part, make me wanna vomit. I have a gag reflex everytime I see a Cowboys jersey on someone in a public place. I see a Cowboys hat & I wanna grab it & start stepping on it & then light it on fire.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Yea, I hated Quincey.

:D

Jerry Jones

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

????? You hate the man who singlehandedly destroyed the Cowboys dynasty of the 90's and decided against the drafting of Randy Moss????

I don't get it.

Who is your most hated cowboy? (Coaches Included).

I am going with Mr. I won't tackle on "MY TIME" Sanders.:dallasuck

I couldn't stand him, Hated it when we got him. Now I 'm not saying he wasn't a great corner, He was but I still could not stand him. I'm not sure what I despised more that td dance or Jimmy Johnson saying "How bout them Cowboys!".

I hate em all, but the older ones were the worst. Rodger the dodger. Used to make me sick when Howard would say that about 15 times a game. One word to describe Tony Dorsett---prissy. He never took a solid hit. He was the first of the out of bounds backs. I was just a kid and I thought that they were saying "our friend hererra" ...he wasn't my friend. Don't get me wrong I still despise Aiky breaky , Emmit the frog, and Crackman Irvin alot too. If there was anyway that Buddy Ryan could have put a bounty on Jimmy "pig faced" Johnson, or neon, I would have chipped in.

A Redskin hitting a Cowboy QB is the most beautiful sight in all of sports. You got a problem with that, Go watch a badminton tourney on ESPN 2...I think that's more your speed.
You left out one phrase; A Redskin hitting a Cowgirl QB is the most beautiful sight in the world (especially when the QB doesn't ever get up)

Archived