Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Hated Cowboy.

MAX POWER

A Redskin hitting a Cowboy QB is the most beautiful sight in all of sports. You got a problem with that, Go watch a badminton tourney on ESPN 2...I think that's more your speed.

Now that you mention it, I must admit that I got a serious woody when Theismann had his leg snapped in half on national TV by LT. :laugh:

Who is your most hated cowboy? (Coaches Included).

I am going with Mr. I won't tackle on "MY TIME" Sanders.:dallasuck

I couldn't stand him, Hated it when we got him. Now I 'm not saying he wasn't a great corner, He was but I still could not stand him. I'm not sure what I despised more that td dance or Jimmy Johnson saying "How bout them Cowboys!".

Even the Mr Sanders was not known for his tackling, I do remember one tackle he made. In 1999 when we were in Dallas he tackled Davis one-on-one on the play that probably set the tone for that game. Everybody on the Cowboys crashed the LOS except for Deion who blitzed right into the run-lane, Davis took a power toss to cut it off-tackle. Deion doesn't make the tackle, Davis is off to the races (Westbrook might have missed a block but I don't think the play was designed for that) and possibly goes the distance (he did that several times in '99). I believe that would've changed the whole tenor of the game. Further, we win that game and Tampa Bay comes to us, Steve enjoys the by and I believe we'd have won. Also, winning that game might have put us on a roll that gets us hfa and we go to the SB. Course if that happens, who knows what the situation would be now.

Lets go old school........what about Butch Johnson and Hollywood Henderson?

However, I do remember Hollywood making a boast and backing it up. Before an NFCCG against the Rams in the late 1970s (may have been after the '78 season), he said he was going to score and dunk the ball over the crossbar. Sure enough he did, in a lopsided Cowboys win.

I dunno, but ANT68 is quickly becoming my most hated poster in this forum with all these question/answer posts.

ANT68, I have a question for you:

What is the square root of 698799779977542?

The answer is 14 RRS73. And You don't have to respond to any of these posts if you don't want to! :dallasuck

Actually the answer is 26434821.3532 What that means however, I don't know.

Archived