Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dr. Z gave us some respect in power rankings.

Vman2k6

I don't think that the Niners or the Dolphins are better than us.

And I thought this was interesting:

You know what I'm sick of? The artificial tackles and assists numbers the stat crew, which is composed of employees of the home team, in this case the Ravens, awards to Ray Lewis. They appeared in the Indy game stat sheet as 8-2 T&A. I watched this oh so carefully. Not only was Ray hardly a factor against the Colts, but there's no way he could have made 10 tackles, even if they would have awarded some for merely yelling at the ball cariers. It's shameful, but every home team boosts its superstars this way. I command you, my readers, not to pay attention to these statistics.

Man I didn't see the game but this is true?

"The Matt Jones file says the following: What the hell ... ? He's 6-6, 240, runs a 4.37, lines up at his normal wideout position, or he might show up as an option quarterback, or a second tight end. Carried the ball twice for 28 yards, completed a pass, caught a pair. Nickname is Big Slash. I've got this game on the tape. Can't wait to watch it."

God I wish he was there at 25. Rumor has it that Gibbs wanted him and it was pick them between Matt Jones and Campbell.

This is the one I don't understand:

"Chicago Bears (0-1)

I know, they shouldn't be this low after they played the Redskins tough, but they were my Upset Special, and I'm bitter, see."

So he is saying the Bears should be ranked higher than #28 because they played the team he ranked #23 tough? Hmm...

Again, I have to ask where the love for AZ is coming from? We were 6-10, we get no respect. Fine.

AZ was 6-10 last year as well, and gets absolutely PUMMELED by a team that also went 6-10 last year ... why are they not in the bottom five in the league right now in every single power ranking? I know this is Doc Z we're talking about, but what have Denny Green and Bill Bidwill done to deserve more benefit of the doubt than Gibbs and Snyder?

The Jets went to hell on his ranking and the Bills @ 13 is not a lot of love after the defense only gave up 120 yards and they were #2 all of last year. We will not even discuss the Redskins at #3 last year in defense and only giving up 160 yards since this is Dr. (I hate Dan Snyder) Z.

Archived