Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dr. Z gave us some respect in power rankings.

Vman2k6

Again, I have to ask where the love for AZ is coming from? We were 6-10, we get no respect. Fine.

AZ was 6-10 last year as well, and gets absolutely PUMMELED by a team that also went 6-10 last year ... why are they not in the bottom five in the league right now in every single power ranking? I know this is Doc Z we're talking about, but what have Denny Green and Bill Bidwill done to deserve more benefit of the doubt than Gibbs and Snyder?

The love for AZ is coming from the fact that so many of these mediots "love what Denny Green is doing out there in Arizona"....and that's about it.

I wonder if any of the clowns at SI like the Skins at all.

Don Banks, Peter "Art Monk doesn't belong in the H-O-F" and Dr. Z(Although I do give him credit he did say that he thinks Monk belongs in the H-O-F) even if the Skins ever get back to begin respectable theere will be a boat-load of bck-hand comments.

We got the lowest ranking of any team that got a victory the first week, f Dr. Z

Can't wait till Monday, only wish we didnt have to share the spotlight with Saints and Giants, thats BS

Honestly, that part is fair, out of the teams that won their 1st game we clearly looked the least convincing - winning at home against a rookie QB vs a sub .500 team from a year ago by a whopping 2 points. We definitely have no business being ranked higher.

You can argue specfics of the exact teams ahead of us...but we are not top 20 material by any stretch.

Archived