Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Cowboy Jokes!

pR0JEkT 21

The Dallas Cowboys were practicing at Texas Stadium today when they noticed a white, powdery substance on the field. Practice was halted while the Controlled-Dangerous-Substance (CDS) squad was called in. The CDS squad concluded that the white substance was the goal line. The CDS squad assured the Cowboys that the powder wasn't anything to fear, and advised them that they won't be seeing it again anytime soon.

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

The Dallas Cowboys were practicing at Texas Stadium today when they noticed a white, powdery substance on the field. Practice was halted while the Controlled-Dangerous-Substance (CDS) squad was called in. The CDS squad concluded that the white substance was the goal line. The CDS squad assured the Cowboys that the powder wasn't anything to fear, and advised them that they won't be seeing it again anytime soon.

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

I've never heard that one before that was a good one! :point2sky

• 5 months later...

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones knelt in a confessional and said, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned." The priest asked, "What is it, my child?" Jerry answered, "Father, I have committed the sin of vanity. Twice a day I gaze at myself in the mirror and tell myself how great I am." The priest turned, took a good look at Jerry, and said, "Jerry, I have some good news. That isn't a sin - it's only a mistake!"

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones knelt in a confessional and said, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned." The priest asked, "What is it, my child?" Jerry answered, "Father, I have committed the sin of vanity. Twice a day I gaze at myself in the mirror and tell myself how great I am." The priest turned, took a good look at Jerry, and said, "Jerry, I have some good news. That isn't a sin - it's only a mistake!"
That is a great one, thanks alot I have never heard that one before lol..hahaha... :laugh: !

• 5 months later...

Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What is your IQ?"

the man answers "241."

"That is wonderful!," says Albert. "We will talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the Universe. We will have much to discuss!"

Next Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "What is your IQ?" the lady answers, "144."

"That is great!," responds Albert. "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!"

Albert goes to another person and asks, "What is your IQ?" the man answers, "51."

Albert responds, "How 'bout them Cowboys?"

Archived