Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Cowboy Jokes!

pR0JEkT 21

The huge college football player decided to try out for the Dallas Cowboys, "Can you tackle?" asked Parcells.

"Watch this," said the player, who proceeded to run smack into a telephone pole, shattering it to splinters.

"Wow," said Parcells. "I'm impressed. Can you run?"

"Of course I can run," said the player. He was off like a shot, and, in just over nine seconds, he had run a hundred yard dash. :wtf:

"Great!" enthused Parcells. "But can you pass a football?"

The player hesitated for a few seconds. "Well, sir," he said, "If I can swallow it, I can probably pass it." :yikes:

To which Parcells answered, "you're on the team!" :laugh:

KingLEO, you hit that on the money on all those. When I was at Eatsern H.S., D.C. everybody hanging and swinging were Cowboy fans...their all locked up now..... As a matter of fact Cowboy fans are so corrupt they closed down Lorton reformatory. Where have all the Cowboys gone, long time passing where.... have all the Cowboys gone... all long.

A group of Cowboy fans and a group of Redskin fans board a train to go to the Hall of Fame. All the Cowboy fans have tickets but only one Redskin fan has a ticket. The Cowboy fans are all laughing waiting till the Redskin fans get kicked off. Suddenly one of the Redskins fans yells "Here comes the conductor". All the Redskin fans squeeze into a bathroom and lock the door. The conductor knocks on the door saying "Ticket please" a Redskin fan slide the ticket under the door and the conductor continues on his way.

On the return trip the smug Cowboy fans board with only one ticket and are puzzeled to see the Skins fans without a ticket. Suddenly one of the Redskins fans again yells "Here comes the conductor". All the Cowboy fans squeeze into a bathroom and lock the door. The Redskins fans begin squeezing into another bathroom and the last one knocks on the door with the Cowboy fans and says "Ticket please".

Hey I got one.... How many times have the Redskins made the playoffs in the last 13 years? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Even funnier, another math problem!

What is the ratio of Cowboys Superbowls to the number of Cowboys convicted Felons?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You funny, funny guys, you.

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

joe gibbs clinton portis and bill parcells are walking down a dark alley, and a man shows up who says that the only way he wont kill them is if all their d!cks add up the 20 inches.

so joe gibbs pulls it out and it 9 clinton portis pulls it out and its 9 and bill parcells pulls it out and its 2...so they arent killed and they walk on...joe gibbs says u guys r lucky im 9 inches, clinton says u guys are lucky im 9 inches, bill parcells says u guys r lucky i had a b0ner!!! ahahahahahahahahahaha

joe gibbs clinton portis and bill parcells are walking down a dark alley, and a man shows up who says that the only way he wont kill them is if all their d!cks add up the 20 inches.

so joe gibbs pulls it out and it 9 clinton portis pulls it out and its 9 and bill parcells pulls it out and its 2...so they arent killed and they walk on...joe gibbs says u guys r lucky im 9 inches, clinton says u guys are lucky im 9 inches, bill parcells says u guys r lucky i had a b0ner!!! ahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh man, that was the funniest one I read! Good job!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest BIGJoeSalave'a
Bill Parcells, clearly upset about the Dallas Cowboy's losing record, decides to find out from Bill Belichick what his secret is. So, Parcells travels up to a Patriot practice and asks Belichick, Coach, how is it that your team is so good? What's your secret?

... ... After practice, Bledsoe catches up with Parcells: Coach, I think I've got it. My father's brother's nephew is Julius Jones. Parcells (angry): No, No, NO! You idiot!! It's Tom Brady!!! ...

:applause: :applause: :notworthy

KingLeo, thanks so much for writing the jokes for us. They are extremely, extremely funny.

LoL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LoL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LoL

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Side Note:

May I suggest something?

In order to make it easier to read and to enjoy your jokes even more, could you split your joke into smaller paragraphs (max. 4-5 lines per paragraph) by inserting a line or (blank spaces) in between the paragraphs.

Just made this up...might not be too funny.

Good ol' boy Mark Brunell is hunting in the woods, and he mistakes Roy Williams for a stray dog.

So how does he avoid homicide and shooting Roy Williams in the head?

Give him a 4th down, Santana Moss in Texas Stadium on Monday Night and he'll throw a bullet OVER his head. LOL **** Dallas

Archived