Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official SUPPORT BRUNELL Thread (MERGE)

redskin48

If he can make all the 20 yrd and less throws and limit mistakes we'll be fine. He doesn't have the arm of Patrick but has better arc on the deep ball just must with his weaker arm throw it sooner....plus a 10-15yrd route can turn into a 60yrd gain with Moss, Patten, and Portis.

I want to know who we are going to get for Ramsey. I say cut him so we can pick up a kicker. Or trade him for a kicker. Cause when you don't want to be a part of this team, to me that is all you are worth.

That post is a waste of space. I don't think there's any question Ramsey "wants to be a part of this team". If he does want to be traded (which I don't think they should, I think Gibbs needs to get on his knees and beg him to stay on board), it's because he has precisely the same attitude you're having-- if you don't want me here, then just get rid of me, and stop screwing around.

While I feel that Ramsey is the better quarterback, I think that if we're not going to give him a chance to win the QB job, we mind as well trade him and get some USEABLE value off of him, like a big reciever, I dunno, maybe Darnerian McCants (that was ridiculous) or seriously a (obviously not this good, but) Mike Williams type

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

That post is a waste of space. I don't think there's any question Ramsey "wants to be a part of this team". If he does want to be traded (which I don't think they should, I think Gibbs needs to get on his knees and beg him to stay on board), it's because he has precisely the same attitude you're having-- if you don't want me here, then just get rid of me, and stop screwing around.

No, this post is a waste of space. Ramsey asked for a trade, so it's clear how he feels about the team. He doesn't want to be here.

Gibbs doesn't need to get on his knees and beg a qb who's thrown more interceptions than touchdowns and has an awful career rating and beg for said qb to stay on board.

So Ramsey is pissed off now and Brunell is borderline retiree who because of his age is very prone to injury. Brunell will more than likely get hurt so we are stuck with a rookie who looked horrible in the pre season and no 3rd quarterback. Ramsey deserves to play, I hope he goes some where and leads a team to the playoffs this year. The never ending QB carousel needs to come to an end.

We also can't win with a QB who in 31 games as a Redskin barely has a 50% comp. average and almost has as many INT's as TD's (33TD's, 29INTS)

His first year he was fed to the wolves under Spurrier, his second year we didnt have a offensive line and he was knocked to the ground every single play and last year he started to show a glimpse of brilliance, we deserved to be bit in the ass for this screw up and I hope we do.

:eaglesuck

I really am disappointed in Gibbs for the quick hoof of Ramsey. In my eyes he did not have a valid opportunity to prove his worth. Like someone already said Spurrier fed him to the wolves and Gibbs never gave him the faith. All the talk this offseason was BS. I hope that they trade him and give him an opportunity to start with another team. He deserves it. I hope this decision comes back and does bite Gibbs.

Ramsey should only be pissed at himself. He didnt take advantage of the opportunity and show what Gibbs wants to see. He had the off season, all summer, all training camp, and all of pre-season and yet still came out showing zero progression from his first year in the league.

:eaglesuck

I really am disappointed in Gibbs for the quick hoof of Ramsey. In my eyes he did not have a valid opportunity to prove his worth. Like someone already said Spurrier fed him to the wolves and Gibbs never gave him the faith. All the talk this offseason was BS. I hope that they trade him and give him an opportunity to start with another team. He deserves it. I hope this decision comes back and does bite Gibbs.

so you are wishing bad things on your head coach way to support your team.

This is not about being pro-Ramsey or pro-Brunell. This is not about whether you agree or not with Gibbs' decision.

This is about the Redskins and the fact that Brunell is starting next week and probably for the remainder of the season. So let's do something we failed to do last year when Brunell was behind center, and something we failed to do this year when Ramsey was behind center.

Let's rally around our QUARTERBACK and cheer him on!

Brunell, REDEEM YOURSELF.

Archived