Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official SUPPORT BRUNELL Thread (MERGE)

redskin48

Quote: Different era, name the last ball control offense that won the superbowl? Or even made it to the superbowl?

The new england Patriots Ring a bell? If you don't think they are a ball control offense you are off your rocker. They just have the ability to throw the deep ball. But they bruise them on D and then wind the clock on O..

Going on record here to say that I not only support Mark, but will support ANY decision by Coach Gibbs...

I drank the Kool-Aid and it's quite good.

I have nothing but respect for Joe and am enjoying every minute that he remains our coach, knowing that he will be greatly missed once he re-retires. I know what he did to PR was harsh, but football and all pro sports have their harsh moments. We have guys busting their guts out just to be cut at the end of pre season. It's the risk/reward nature of the business...high risk=great reward.

I'm behind the TEAM 100%, no matter who's playing what position. Now let's get back to bashing some cowgirls.

:dallasuck

A few hours past, and now I see the fans who favor Brunell DO outnumber the others. See, once the shock and emotion passes, everybody settles down and comes to their senses. The fact is, we (yes, we) are better off today than we were 36 hours ago.

This is not little league. Ramsey makes a hell of a lot of money. Nobody owes Ramsey squat. The better QB is Mark.

Archived