Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else going to have to literally drink themselves to sleep Saturday Night?

NoCalMike

It is friday night about 9:25pm and I am already trying to think of ways to make tomorrow fly by, and I rememeber last season I kept trying to go to bed and all that happened was me laying in bed with my eyes closed, but wide awake the entire time. I think I mustered a mere 3.5 hours of sleep.........my excitement is even higher this season, and I think I might have to drink myself to sleep, hahahaha.

:cheers:

Mike, man, I feel you. The one thing I have, and it's going to suck, is a lot of reading and video tape and DVD watching to do(for distance classes.) I get off work at 6(our time) and have to go straight to that because I have some stuff due on Sunday night and I know I will NOT be in the mood to do reading or anything else(other than the actual typing itself) on Sunday.

Then on Sunday I have to take a bus downtown to Qwest Field, cuz across from it is a sports bar with Sunday Ticket and mad TVs so I can watch the game. Unfortunately, I have to go at about--8 am so I can get a good seat and control the TV of my choice.

It is friday night about 9:25pm and I am already trying to think of ways to make tomorrow fly by, and I rememeber last season I kept trying to go to bed and all that happened was me laying in bed with my eyes closed, but wide awake the entire time. I think I mustered a mere 3.5 hours of sleep.........my excitement is even higher this season, and I think I might have to drink myself to sleep, hahahaha.

:cheers:

What are you talkin bout Willis? I started drinking tonight!! :2drunks: :laugh:

Mike, man, I feel you. The one thing I have, and it's going to suck, is a lot of reading and video tape and DVD watching to do(for distance classes.) I get off work at 6(our time) and have to go straight to that because I have some stuff due on Sunday night and I know I will NOT be in the mood to do reading or anything else(other than the actual typing itself) on Sunday.

Then on Sunday I have to take a bus downtown to Qwest Field, cuz across from it is a sports bar with Sunday Ticket and mad TVs so I can watch the game. Unfortunately, I have to go at about--8 am so I can get a good seat and control the TV of my choice.

If you are ever in California during the NFL season, let me know, because we have awesome sports bars all over the place with the NFL ticket. We usually have one of the bigger followings of fans on a week-to-week basis no matter what the team's record is, and the sports bar management has known this so we usually get a big screen every week. :applause:

Archived