Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: ES Fan Column by Om.

Art

Maybe it's just me, but the link doesn't work and I didn't see anything on redskins.com mentioning the article.

It's just your Raub. I'm usually the guy with difficulty in viewing these types of things... but I can view them both just fine :)

Sorry about your luck.

OM, that was a great article.

Oh, did anybody else laugh out loud when they read "Antonio 'Electric Bunny' Brown"? I was laughing so hard at that. I'm still laughing in-fact.

Rabbit. "Electric Rabbit."

Sounds tougher. :)

That more people see and/or respond to unstickied threads than stickies.

Right?

well that's the obvious answer... knowing OM though it probably is a theory on the proliferation of positive feedback relative to the sight-line of a thread on your computer monitor, and whether users being aware that there is a test in progress will have any impact on said feedback. :paranoid:

:)

well that's the obvious answer... knowing OM though it probably is a theory on the proliferation of positive feedback relative to the sight-line of a thread on your computer monitor, and whether users being aware that there is a test in progress will have any impact on said feedback. :paranoid:

Beautiful. :)

Beautiful. :)

I'd have went with Om-like, but maybe that's just me. :)

Zoony - Red pill or blue pill? I think I know which one you took. ;)

Which also is key in web design, you want your most important information at the eye site level :)

Thanks for the kind words, all. I'll admit it was pretty cool to see that thing featured on the official team site.

We've come a long way, baby. :)

For the record, for the second straight week, the team allowed a fan columnist to submit a piece with subject matter totally of their own choosing, and allowed the pieces to go to print substantively unchanged. I do not have extensive experience with submitting prospective pieces to an organization for consideration and editorial review, but I have to tell you ... if the process is always this painless, and the presumption in favor of the author this clear, writing at "the next level" is going to be a joy, indeed.

There have been many words written on the web over the past few weeks over concerns that the team was going to "censor" the fans via the merger with ES. Those of you who know me, I hope, know me to be a man VERY protective of his words and thoughts, who speaks them with a fairly independent voice. I'm here to tell you that the early returns on this new arrangement have been very favorable indeed.

Thanks for the kind words, all. I'll admit it was pretty cool to see that thing featured on the official team site.

We've come a long way, baby. :)

For the record, for the second straight week, the team allowed a fan columnist to submit a piece with subject matter totally of their own choosing, and allowed the pieces to go to print substantively unchanged. I do not have extensive experience with submitting prospective pieces to an organization for consideration and editorial review, but I have to tell you ... if the process is always this painless, and the presumption in favor of the author this clear, writing at "the next level" is going to be a joy, indeed.

There have been many words written on the web over the past few weeks over concerns that the team was going to "censor" the fans via the merger with ES. Those of you who know me, I hope, know me to be a man VERY protective of his words and thoughts, who speaks them with a fairly independent voice. I'm here to tell you that the early returns on this new arrangement have been very favorable indeed.

This week's column by me will challenge them a bit. If they go with it as is we no longer have any questions about what the team wants to remove from the conversation :).

I make fun of the Steelers, us, Jimoh and Combs. SWEET.

Archived