Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randy Moss: "I use marijuana"

Spaceman Spiff

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

I think the big deal is it violates the NFL's drug policy. So now you have a player admitting to using the drug, and perhaps becoming a target for testing. Just seems like a stupid thing to admit publicly...to me anyway.

yeah, but if you aren't caught, you aren't breaking any rules

Ring,Riiiiinnnnnggggg: RM- what-up

Voice: Is this Mr. Randall Moss

RM- yeah, Dude.... Randy

Voice: This is Gene Washington of the NFL league office...

RM: OH ****! :doh:

Voice: about your recent HBO interview.....

RM- ummmmm Randy ain't here.... Click

:ciao:

Smoking weed is like a game to him. He hasn't been caught. Yet. And when he finally does get caught it will be no big deal to him. He will play his weed smoking game again. He doesn't care what the NFL thinks and neither do the Raiders. Moss sells tickets. His job in Oakland is to perform. if Al Davis is willing to put up with the "occasional" smoking then let him.

Originally posted by NoCalMike

I don't see the big deal here. So he smokes a joint every once in awhile, WHO CARES?

The fact it is against NFL policy is the one reason he probably shouldn't be doing it at all, but as far as everyday people is it really that big of a deal?

Thats exactly what I think about this news. Who cares??!!

If it was Santana Moss, I wouldn't care as long as he doesn't fail the drug test, and as long as it does not affect his performance on the field. Since neither are the case for the other Moss, it really is not a big deal.

I just think its a slow day media wise...

(Damn I hate typing these words.)

I guess that I'm the only one that is a little irked. I realize pot is not a big deal. I realize its common place in today's society. Other than its legality, I don't make a distinction between booze and grass....but legality issues and their impacts count in court.

The only problem I have with Moss' public admission is "why"?

Has he forgotten he's in the entertainment business? Doesn't he know that kids wear his jersey and see his endorsements. I know it's passe, but being paid millions also incurs some public responsibility and accountability.

I don't care that he smokes...I just care that he is so cavalier about it, and I do care what my kids see. The announcement wasn't necessary. He doesn't have to go out of his way to be a jackass. He should keep his vices private.

Archived