Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Simple Question - When Ramsey starts to play amazing football in a couple weeks....?

footballhenry

Originally posted by footballhenry

When Ramsey starts to play amazing football in a couple weeks what will all you Ramsey-bashers say?

Simple Question, I just want to know what the reactions are gonna be.

Ive stuck by the man since Day 1 and will continue to do so until in all certainty I am proven wrong.

Same here. :cheers:

Hi, being one of the new guys around here I would like to remind everyone that we won a Super Bowl with Mark Rypien. I remember thinking that year that anyone could have played QB for the Skins, all he had to do was throw it up there and it was going to be caught.

As soon as Patrick can get his touch right he will be fine, he already has shown toughness in the pocket and poise. I am also in wait and see but think Patrick will do fine.

Originally posted by jbooma

I see you failed math, he completed what 64% or something else, yet you wrote 33/34 :laugh:

Please do not mention me writing anything silly now after that. You keep saying the WR's were not getting open, but they did for the other QB's, hmmmm interesting :)

He went 8-12 and weren't 7 of those 8 like dumpoffs? How many were for first downs and more then 20 yards??

you are a nimrod aren't you :doh:

the Skins had 50 attempts

he was 8-12 or 66.66666%

50/12= 4.1666 att. per 1 of Ramseys

4.166 x 8 rec.= 33.33333328 so you can't have .33333 rec can you? so he would complete 33 to 34 passes

77 yards/8 rec = 9.625 ypc

9.625 ypc x 33.333328= 320.8xxxx rounded down to 320 yards

Jr. High Math..... do you have to be spoon feed as well?

Originally posted by bubba9497

you are a nimrod aren't you :doh:

the Skins had 50 attempts

he was 8-12 or 66.66666%

50/12= 4.1666 att. per 1 of Ramseys

4.166 x 8 rec.= 33.33333328 so you can't have .33333 rec can you? so he would complete 33 to 34 passes

77 yards/8 rec = 9.625 ypc

9.625 ypc x 33.333328= 320.8xxxx rounded down to 320 yards

Jr. High Math..... do you have to be spoon feed as well?

Bubba

If he starts 8-12 and you project that over 50 to be 33-34 how do you give back incompletes from earlier?? :laugh: :laugh:

I think you need to check your math or say something different.

I think the hardest thing for Patrick is that the loyal Redskins fans have waited SO LONG to have GREAT QB play. We are ready for a passing attack! I mean, think about it, we haven't had a great QB in a loooong time. Maybe since Rypien had that amazing season during our last SB win. So i think over the last 5, heck, 10 years, and i think we've all grown tired of the sub par QB and passing game. We are ALL ready to see this vertical game return to what it once was. I don't care who does it, but i want to see an ACCURATE QB start for the Skins, make the deep throws, and at least be in the top third of the league in passing yards and TDs. I'm just not sure if we have that on our roster right now. But i sure hope so! Go Skins!!!

Bubba

If he starts 8-12 and you project that over 50 to be 33-34 how do you give back incompletes from earlier?? :laugh: :laugh:

:wtf: are you talking about 33 for 50 means 17 incomplete or 66 compl.%

btw 8-12 = 66.6%

:insane:

also Jr. I said the wr against the 1st D wasn't getting open DEEP all but once... , when the scrubs came in McCant, Brown, Dyson....Farrish etc had better success downfield.

please read completely before posting

Bubba

I think you need to check your math or say something different.

I really hope your profession has nothing to do with math, numbers, or logic. :)

:wtf: are you talking about 33 for 50 means 17 incomplete or 66 compl.%

btw 8-12 = 66.6%

:insane:

Then what you need to say is he is projected to go 33-50 not 33-34, man I am glad you are not a consultant, watch what you say.

Now if he did get 33-50 and had only 320 yards so averaged about 9 yards per pass attempt, then how can you like that?? That means most likely he didn't go deep much.

I didn't say Ramsey was no accurate, my problem with him is WHEN he is, it always seems to be on a crucial play that can either continue a drive or setup a score. If he hits every pass on first and second but never on third, how is that good play?

I see you failed math, he completed what 64% or something else, yet you wrote 33/34 :laugh:

Please do not mention me writing anything silly now after that. You keep saying the WR's were not getting open, but they did for the other QB's, hmmmm interesting :)

Gee, that wouldn't have had anything to do with the fact that Brunell & Campell were facing 3rd stringers & practice squad guys, though does it? :rolleyes:

He went 8-12 and weren't 7 of those 8 like dumpoffs? How many were for first downs and more then 20 yards??

How much do you REALLY care about ONE GOTDAMN PRE-SEASON GAME??? :doh1: Let's recap. Carolina wanted to win that game. Gibbs didn't care. Gardner wanted to prove something out there against his old team. Gibbs let him. Look at how padded his numbers are. He was NEVER covered by a starter. In fact, I think he was covered by Ade Jimoh in the endzone on the TD catch. Woopie.

Out of 50 passing attempts, there were exactly 0-zero sacks. There was exactly 1 holding penalty at the beginning of the game by Jon Jansen. There were 0-zero false start penalties. I have said this before & I will say it again. The success of this team is on the O-Line, not the QB.

No QB, I don't care how good they are (ask Douh Williams), can withstand being rushed & pounded week in & week out & play in & play out. As long as the offensive line holds up, Portis can run over people (did you see those holes they made this week? :yikes: ) & take some of that pressure off of PR. Saturday was more about throwing (everyone knew that). And, like I said, Carolina wanted to win that game (remember Spurrier's first pre-season game & he ran up the score on Mariucci's 49ers?), so let 'em.

Relax. Please. You're liable to have a coronary at this rate. ;)

Originally posted by Skins11

I really hope your profession has nothing to do with math, numbers, or logic. :)

Actually it has a lot to do with math, all bubba had to say was if he thrown the ball 50 times he would have completed 33 passes, what I read was he was projected to go 33-34 to me that is a little different, and when you have to read large contracts every word counts :D

I do agree that Gibbs doesn't want to show ANYTHING in the preseason. He never has. I think he could have thrown to Cooley all day if he wanted to. He could have let Portis had more than 1 or 2 carries. The man knows what he's doing. And i still think Campbell is going to be the real deal. I hope Ramsey is the man this year, but Campbell made some incredible throws in that game. I'm excited that we have 2 great young QBs to hopefully start ahead of old man Brunell....

Then what you need to say is he is projected to go 33-50 not 33-34, man I am glad you are not a consultant, watch what you say.

Now if he did get 33-50 and had only 320 yards so averaged about 9 yards per pass attempt, then how can you like that?? That means most likely he didn't go deep much.

I didn't say Ramsey was no accurate, my problem with him is WHEN he is, it always seems to be on a crucial play that can either continue a drive or setup a score. If he hits every pass on first and second but never on third, how is that good play?

you dig yourself in and then try to weasel out :laugh:

again at 50 attempts it figured inbetween 33-34 completions since you can't have a 1/3 or 1/2 of a completion can you? :rolleyes:

your problem is your over reaction to a preseason game and look silly trying to defend your point. :laugh:

but the problem is, that Ramsy didn't "struggle". But he didn't have the game people wanted to see, failing to meet ones high expectation is not struggling.

and even when others debunked their criticizms with facts they refuse to accept it, and scream "excuses" because they can't dispute the truth.

Funny how the coaches seem okay with the way he played.... I guess these arm chair qb's know more than them.... :laugh: like Williams told reporters yesterday how they (reporters) knew who the starters where going to be, even when the coaches have not decided on the roster yet

Bubba, you have to let the Carolina game go. We're talking about Patrick's entire career here, not just one exibition game. Joey Harrington went nine for nine in his first exhibition game the other night, yet many fans in Detroit are still calling for Garcia to replace him.

It just gets old after a while; the ineptness may/maynot continue.

I'll be amazed If Ramsey has a much better game this Friday and beyond.Been on his side going on four blessed seasons now and it looks like he's giving us the same inconsistent crap. Inconsistent I tell you.I just don't think It's meant to be for him.But I allready posted that If he proves me wrong I'll eat holy crow and be happy for It.

Originally posted by Joey T

Bubba, you have to let the Carolina game go. We're talking about Patrick's entire career here, not just one exibition game. Joey Harrington went nine for nine in his first exhibition game the other night, yet many fans in Detroit are still calling for Garcia to replace him.

It just gets old after a while; the ineptness may/maynot continue.

his entire career has been average or better, and at time spectacular.... especially when you consider all the stuff he's gone through.

I'm not the one whose going ape **** over Saturdy... only showing the chicken little just how silly they are acting.

maybe you need to read the entire thread and understand what the topic of debate has been

Does it really matter?

:laugh:

These threads are getting rediculous. All everyone wants is to "be right."

Isn't the goal here to win games?

Hell, if Ramsey starts, does well, and leads us into the playoffs do you REALLY think anyone will be pissed?

:rolleyes:

I for one will be FUGGIN exstatic.

Originally posted by MONTEY

I'll be amazed If Ramsey has a much better game this Friday and beyond.Been on his side going on four blessed seasons now and it looks like he's giving us the same inconsistent crap. Inconsistent I tell you.I just don't think It's meant to be for him.But I allready posted that If he proves me wrong I'll eat holy crow and be happy for It.

Inconsisent? INCONSISTENT?? After 1 PRE-season game? :yikes: Wooooow! :doh: :doh1:

your problem is your over reaction to a preseason game and look silly trying to defend your point. :laugh:

I am not the one projecting his stats from a preseason game :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am also not the one that said he needed to bench after this, so you might be thinking of someone else. I hope he plays awesome this week.

I am not the one projecting his stats from a preseason game :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am also not the one that said he needed to bench after this, so you might be thinking of someone else. I hope he plays awesome this week.

quit taking things out of context I was showing that Ramsey stats in reponse to someones faulty projections.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Inconsisent? INCONSISTENT?? After 1 PRE-season game? :yikes: Wooooow! :doh: :doh1:

He said it had been 4 seasons of him sticking by Ramsey. At least that is what I got out of it.

It's all about the Bears game, baby.

Archived