Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Look out for OLB Keasy

Hollywood2k3

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

That would be like a goldfish trying to take out a shark. He's a linebacker. He would get crushed by offensive lineman in the NFL. However, he does look like he could turn out to be a good linebacker in the future.

hE WOULD GET CRUSHED CUASE HE IS SMALL LIKE JASON TAYLOR BEING CRUSHED. In the NFL, speed,quickness, strength and skill he has these ingredients. D-end is more of a passrusher than a runstopper. Dont look at it as a goldfish trying to take out a shark, but a shark trying to take out a goldfish.

If you need an example watch Finding Nemo.

Originally posted by Bigredskin77

hE WOULD GET CRUSHED CUASE HE IS SMALL LIKE JASON TAYLOR BEING CRUSHED. In the NFL, speed,quickness, strength and skill he has these ingredients. D-end is more of a passrusher than a runstopper. Dont look at it as a goldfish trying to take out a shark, but a shark trying to take out a goldfish.

When Keasey is 6'6 270 and demonstrates 1/8th of the ability to get to QB's like Taylor, then we can compare the 2.

Originally posted by Bigredskin77

ahh... so you finally found out how to turn the caps lock off...

finding nemo? i must say, that i love the movie as well, but a disney flick about a lost clown fish being found by his father has very little reference to football.

Originally posted by [[ghost]]

ahh... so you finally found out how to turn the caps lock off...

finding nemo? i must say, that i love the movie as well, but a disney flick about a lost clown fish being found by his father has very little reference to football.

Eh it doesnt matter, NEMO got the job done. In football, thats all that matters.

No different, only different in your mind- Master YODA

Originally posted by jimster

he may make the team with special teams in mind.

Clifton Smith looked unimpressive as far as missing tackles and inability to cover a TE.

That was one dude that was out of place...

His depth awareness (i.e. drop back to cover passing lanes was ZERO)

His angle to make tackles was poor...

He repeatedly made the run reads on run support...

He failed to get to the hole on time...

In short, he might be best served fighting with Ade (Burnt yet Again) Jimoh for dude who had the worst game award...

I find it very encouraging that all you fans seem to get it now. These players that are no-names at will make the team are the core of what coach Gibbs calls "REDSKINS"

no egos just players that will leave it all on the field high profile or not.

And I loved seeing Pres. Clinton Portis

singing "hail 2 The redskins"

Originally posted by WilberMarshall

That was one dude that was out of place...

His depth awareness (i.e. drop back to cover passing lanes was ZERO)

His angle to make tackles was poor...

He repeatedly made the run reads on run support...

He failed to get to the hole on time...

In short, he might be best served fighting with Ade (Burnt yet Again) Jimoh for dude who had the worst game award...

I assume you're referring to Smith?

Originally posted by newarkredskinsfan

He is an Ivy league guy so he has to play hard to make the team. He is very fast and I look for him to make the special teams this year.

agreed. I think he would be a good addition on special teams.

Way too small for DE hes like 6ft 225.

Archived