Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: TO's new home

Walking Deadman

So here's the question (hypothetical):

If TO gets cut, released etc..etc.....

Who would want him, who would really be that desperate to pay big money for a guy that likes to cause trouble for a team?

I'm guessing 49ers, Ravens and Eagles (duh!!!) are out, but would any other team make that mistake and take the risk of signing him?

Note: I did not include Philly or San Fran since there can be only 30 options......

Originally posted by RAVENS_SUCK_HUN

I thought you were talking about seeing his house on yesterdays PTI interview.

Was it just me, or did TO's living room furniture look like he got it from Goodwill? Maybe he does need more money?

He needs to check out Lavar's place......maybe he does have kids to feed.

Originally posted by rdsknbill

TODD??????!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Why would you want a walking cancer like TO?????

I would love him for two seasons. Pay him the big bucks. He's the type of player whose on-field production puts you over the top... see Philly last season.

If we gave him the money he wanted, he would come out with not a chip, but a friggin' potato farm on his shoulder and be ready to beat some NFC East ass.

When TO's happy and determined, and if he got the money he wanted he would be, he's unstoppable.

Unfortunately, that lasts for only two years or so it seems, so I wouldn't want him long term.

....But it ain't gonna happen anyway :)

Originally posted by RAVENS_SUCK_HUN

I thought you were talking about seeing his house on yesterdays PTI interview.

Was it just me, or did TO's living room furniture look like he got it from Goodwill? Maybe he does need more money?

It's because he spends most of his money on Crystal Meth and gay prostitutes. :yes:

db_067_Deuce_TJ.jpg

Archived