Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: TO's new home

Walking Deadman

The way I see it T.O. either plays for the Eagles or nobody. No team in their right mind is going to give up anything of value for him at this point, and at $2.5 million this season he comes cheap enough for them to just bust a **** it.

There are 4 weeks left until the season starts, and I still think that once it's all said and done T.O. will suit up on opening day and be a distraction all season.

Guest amaprius

Personally, I think Snyder is quite willing to open his checkbook for one of the best at any position.

Gibbs can deal with TO if he can deal with Manley and Riggo, among others.

Gibbs has not always desired the best character...just the best player.

Guest amaprius
Originally posted by CEJ2200

After watching the tv interview last night - T.O. AND his agent are nuts!

I don't think much of the Eagles, but I hope they keep true to their word about not restructuring his contract. This guy can't seem to get along with anyone - "I'd love to play with Donovan" - yeah right!

Well, Rosenhaus is nuts...T.O. is just a pawn for him.

Anyone that thinks McNabb is the second coming of Unitas, Montana or Young just has to ask themselves....

How many times did they get sick in a big game?

McNabb is overrated.

I see how the Ward for TO is one of those things that would just seem to be right. TO not only probably would but surely would take the steelers to the SB. And the Eagles would get the production without the antics. But the fact is am trade with ANYONE just isn't possible, He's not goin anywhere. Plus the steelers will probably never get rid of Hines Ward.

Honestly, and I know this won't happen, but I wish there was some way they could let him sit out and have it be a breach of contract type of thing. I, myself, think he is too greedy. Sure he is a good player but come on. One year into a contract of his size and he wants more?

I'm in the military and would be happy with just a little of what he gets. He is doing something he loves that is just a little bit dangerous. I am doing something I love too but let's face it, I can be killed doing what I do. It's very unlikely he will get killed. Do I wish I could get paid more? Yes. Is it going to happen? No. Do I deserve it? you decide.

Apply those same questions to TO.

Now I will climb off my soapbox. Thanks for listening.(reading)

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

• 2 weeks later...

Archived