Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unlikely stats that WILL be achieved this year.

Zen-like Todd

I agree. If Smith can be subbed on the early downs in run support I don't see why he can't be another late career Tony McGee or Chris Doleman type for the Redskins.

My stat: Jacquez Green, 70 catches, 1204 yards, 8 touchdowns. :)

I'm going to go with three that might be more reachable, but they would definitely count in the unlikely to be achieved portion of contract bonuses:

Number of time outs taken in first quarter for the season will be less than 16. Number taken on the first drive of either half less than 3

Number of "too many men on the field" penalties or plays where the Redskins don't field enough players will be under 4.

Team stats Defense

We hold 10 teams under 100 yards rushing per game

We lead the league and average less then 100 yards rushing allowed a game.

We shutout 3 teams this year.

We allow less then 14 pts. per game in 10+ games.

Offense stats

We rush for more then 100 yards every game.

We pass for more then 300 yards in 10+ games

We score 50+ points in at least 3 games.

We score 14+ points in every game this year.

We average over 30+ points per game

Originally posted by Yusuf06

WOW!!! You guys are giving a new meaning to the term "Fantasy Football" ;)

Agreed- but it is fun to read them.

Slightly more realistically-

Last year we had 25 sacks. This year 33.

Last year we had 25 TDs. This year 40.

Last year we had 13 passes for TDs and 13 interceptions. This year we'll have 24 passes for TDs and 20 interceptions.

How about this, Amount of times Spurrier throws his visor: 35.

since that is only a bit over twice per game (hopefully, less than that factoring in our playoff games), i'm gonna go higher... say 50 times this season.

Now those are good stats. :D

# of Receivers available and possibly will actually be "watched" on any given play. MORE THAN ONE.

# of "pass" plays that go 5yds when/if 7 is needed. 0

# of runs by Stephen Davis for over 30 yds each. an astonishing 21 times. :cool:

Shane Mathews 68. 6% completion avg. Q.B. rating of 103.

Team Sacks 55

Turnovers caused 48

# of times "I'm just a ball coach" is uttered during pre-game or post game interviews. Let's see 16 games home and national news..........46 times.

Kato goes to the Pro Bowl with 6 others.

A Redskin leads the league in interceptions.

Most 1st downs per pass lead the league.

LB's and DT's lead in tackles instead of Safeties and CB's.

Special Teams after getting reminded they can't rest on their laurels with the O and D, lead the league in Non-Returns on both Punt and Kickoff, with Kato leading the way.

Thompson and Russell combine for highest avg yards gained per reception (over 20). Gardner is in top five for 1st down receptions. Green, Anthony, and Lockett, combine with Skaggs for most TD's in the league.

Bruce Smith, breaks Reggie White's record for sacks by netting 15!

(He only needs 12 for the all time lead - This in large part to a Tenacious Renaldo Wynn, who leads the team in forced fumbles for 2002).

All three LB's get high voting for Pro Bowl, but only two are selected. Big Daddy holds his own and show's a new technique.

Davis, though not breaking his previous records for yards gained, gets huge chunks when needed the most. His much intriguing questions on pass receptions is answered with a little over 500 yards, mainly gained with second effort and good blocking downfield. Betts doesn't disappoint, in a limited role, since Rock Cartwright and the other FB, combine for much of the backfield pass catching outside of SD, surprisingly.

Flemister makes the Pro Bowl. Rasby has the highest per rec. avg for Skins tight end, but Flemister leads in TD's and catches. Rasby is a "Reserve" for the Pro Bowl.

Archived