Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think that JC will be signed before the start of training camp.

RWJ

I hope he gets in so he can be ready to the pre-season. But he wont play this year so it's no big deal. But I think he's gonna wait on Rodgers to sign, which could take awhile in GB. The packers are trying to put alot of playing incentives in his deal which is f'd up because he's not gonna play for the first 2 years.

with cambell all we have to do is wait to Aaron Rogers signs because they are so close to each other in draft order and they play the same position that goest the same for Carlos once u see the other CBs like rolle and pacman start geting signed Rogers will come in the next couple of days

Originally posted by VAsBeachBoy

WOW... I'm sorry but this is some serious breaking news, and I just had to burst out. C'mon man yah wasting my time!

Well, don't ask me why, but my gut is telling me that both of them will be signed at some point.

Originally posted by Romberjo

I suggest you edit the thread title (e.g., "I have a feeling Campbell will sign by Monday") so that what's happening in your mind doesn't come across as anything even vaguely suggesting actual news.

Dudes, you are getting too excited. All I am saying is that JC will be in camp ontime and with CR being the 9th pick it will take more time.

I'd probably say something like that in the title then. You know how excitable folks can be this time of year. Camp coming up, rookies being signed, Len P. says................... ;) I'm pretty sure the man is in camp as well.

It just seems that a lot of 1st rounders are starting to sign.

Cadillac

Jamaal Brown

Thomas Davis

Nobody at the same positions as our guys, though. (except for Alex Smith.)

Things will start happening now, especially after Antrel and Rodgers sign, for comparison.

Originally posted by RWJ

Dudes, you are getting too excited. All I am saying is that JC will be in camp ontime and with CR being the 9th pick it will take more time.

Dude, they have a point.

We have rules about subject titles as well.

7. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Strict accordance with this rule allows visitors to utilize discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed and potentially prevents multiple threads on the same topic.

If you are posting a published article from a news source... please follow the respective naming convention - "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (ex. WP: Redskins sign Shawn Springs). Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content without the editorials.

8. False posts or misleading subject titles are prohibited. Deception at the expense of the audience devalues the medium and the content it provides. Violation of this rule is regarded as a serious offense.

And with that, the thread title has been edited.

Originally posted by BG

I will most likely be drunk as hell by 2am.

Some things never change. Be sure to tell us if you lave the house so Om & I can come over & Icy Hot your shorts again. ;)

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

Some things never change. Be sure to tell us if you lave the house so Om & I can come over & Icy Hot your shorts again. ;)

Oops.

Sorry I was too drunk to remember, but once again, my prediction was correct!

Glad I didn't because I was damn hungry today. You guys would have destroyed my fridge....:D

Archived