Q&A with Chris Cooley (merged)

matty dread

Also, I have this "friend" who was seeing this girl for about 6

months. All was going well until one day she told my "friend" that she

just didn't see it working out long term. But now she's telling him

that she's sad and misses him and wants to see him again. But he

doesn't know if she means as a friend or really start seeing him

again. Of course he wants to get back with her but he's afraid he'll

get an answer he doesn't want to hear. Should he just forget about her and completely and move on? Or take a chance? I think Warpath.net members NY_Skinsfan and Redskins_P are getting tired of hearing this guy complain so I know they will be happy if you can help this "friend" out.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

oh yah, and :doh:

Someone here has a sig with a picutre of Cooley and it says "How can you not like this guy" (or something similar). So true!

The kid is great! Hard to believe he is as young as he is. I love how he hates the cowboys so much!

Originally posted by Ade Jimoh Fan Club

3) Consider a celestial body (planet) of mass M and volume V

consisting of material of uniform density M/V. If the body is

spherical, then its radius is R=(3V/4{pi})1/3, and the free-fall

acceleration on its surface is g=GM/R2=GM(4{pi}/3V)2/3, where G is the gravitational constant. Consider all possible shapes of the body. What is the largest g that can be achieved at one point on a surface and what is the shape of the body for which such acceleration is achieved?

:rotflmao: Laugh. My. Ass. Off. At the username and the question. Awesome!

Great interview, by the way, Matty.

Sweet... when guys like Ramsey and Cooley go out of their way to reach out to fans like this, it just makes you feel lucky to have them on your team. I definately root for these guys the most. Hopefully the two will hook up for double digit TDs this year! :cheers:

Jbcjr14: You seem to have a good head on your shoulders(unlike some other rookies that have entered the league). Can you tell us what it takes to keep your sanity and staying out of trouble as a rookie in the league?

I think that I stay out of trouble because I have positive things to do in my spare time. Plus I think not very many players come into the league and change. Most people are who they are before they get there and I was never in trouble.

Every single sports writer should read this; especially NBA analysts.

Also, A River Runs Through It ?:) Think I fell asleep during that movie.

Archived