Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If a Redskin could play another sport …

Clutch03

Okay here is another fun thing to do in absence of any real football news. Name a player currently on the Redskins roster and what sport (other than football of course) could you see them playing and why.

For team sports please name the position. Okay I’ll go first.

Chris Cooley – Baseball, Catcher - The guy has great hands and he looks pretty solid almost in the shape of Pudge Rodriguez. Plus he has the looks of a baseball player to me. He also seems smart and catcher is probably the toughest position to play on the field.

I always thought some NBA team should hire Chris Samuels just for the playoffs if they were playing Shaq.

Shaq wouldnt be able to just muscle his way to the rack like he does against all these 6'11 250 pound sticks. Shaq lowers the shoulder? Samuels pancakes his ass.

You got 6 fouls to give Chris! Make'em count!

Darnerien McCants NBA shooting guard, slasher

Santana Moss NBA a shoot first point guard

Mark Brunell MLB Peanut guy first level 3rd row

Rod Gardner MLB guy in the stands always missing the foul balls

Patrick Ramsey Javelin thrower

Sean Taylor Boxer

Lavar Arrington Wrestler

hey we a olympic team right here!

when i was in high school, chris samuals came and visited our football team before a big playoff game. before he spoke to our team he was playing basketball and doing these real tight dunks. he was draining threes too...

im sure alot of our skins could do that but it was tight to see it in action.

Originally posted by zoony

Everytime I think of Ramsey throwing the javelin in HS, I get that image of Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds... :doh:

That is the funniest part in the movie ... actually it’s the second funniest part. The funniest part is when him and that other guy are the only ones dancing at their frat party. :laugh:

Archived