Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video footage of a fleet of UFOs

Baculus

Originally posted by airborneskins

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know I didn't evolve from a monkey.. But if that is what they want to believe...:rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, you did evolve from a monkey, like it or not. It was a long time ago, but if you go back far enough, your ancestors were swinging from trees and eating bananas!

Originally posted by jrockster77

Actually, you did evolve from a monkey, like it or not. It was a long time ago, but if you go back far enough, your ancestors were swinging from trees and eating bananas!

1. You can't possibly prove that.

2. Where did (current) monkey's come from?

3. Where did all the thousands of other species on earth come from?

4. With all that being said.....evolution is real :)

Just look at this thread. It went from being about UFOs to this :)

The current theory of evolution is completely flawed...

69.jpg

Originally posted by airborneskins

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know I didn't evolve from a monkey.. But if that is what they want to believe...:rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh:

F U and your snide "i know it all" attitude.

This is the stuff that makes me want to puke, and as stated earlier and proven by this assinine post, you do think you know it all, and that is that.

You ask questions of ridiculously high scientific order, and expect answers that are PERFECT or it is not valid.

Well,. GEE, dude, just because a few people on a message board don't know the exact path of evolution does not open him or her up to your elitist ridicule. As stated before, thousands of supposed ideas from the past have been refuted and explained by science, to think that your precious little book has all the answers is utterly ignorant.

by the way, earlier you made a nice sarcastic remark about Man and his science being flawed because man doesn't know everything ,but you sit back a few posts later and claim your man-written book is truth because some clown wrote and told you that God said what he created was good.

Sorry to the rest of the religious folks in here, I'm generally pretty open minded, but this guy is an idiot, and I'm not ashamed to say it, or take a two day ban for telling him so.

~Bang

Sheesh, you guys have mangled my UFO thread! :-P

BTW, for those who aren't pro-evolution, I would suggest taking an anthropolgy class. It can be quite enlighting, especially when you study the dental and skeletal structures of early hominids, modern humans and primates. Say what you will about evolution, but there are some interesting physical similiarities among the primates.

Originally posted by Skins24

1. You can't possibly prove that.

You're right....scientists still haven't found the proverbial "missing link" between apes and humans. But the evidence is pretty overwhelming that said missing link exists....its just a matter of finding skeletal remains at this point.

2. Where did (current) monkey's come from?

3. Where did all the thousands of other species on earth come from?

4. With all that being said.....evolution is real :)

Just look at this thread. It went from being about UFOs to this :)

To 2 and 3, all animals came from a pool of amino acids. They slowly developed in single celled animals, then their cells started reproducing and they became multi-cellular. The earth slowly became covered in water, yada yada yada, animals crawled out of the the water, yada yada yada, monkeys evolved.

By the way, the funniest evolution cartoons are by Gary Larson. I couldn't find any online, but one of my favorites is titled "Great moments in evolution." It has a baseball on a beach, with three marine animals sitting around with a baseball bat and baseball gloves, looking at the ball. Hilarious.

Originally posted by Thiebear

Its like bigfoot: I got a digital camera with my 150 dollar printer that i can't seem to make blurry.. yet....

I thought they were balloons but at that distance apart they would have a different current for some ....

Having studied primatology I can honestly say that there is no way I could believe that that bigfoot footage is fake. Plus, it fits the fossils remnants of a species called giganatopithicus.

Vive el chupacabra!

Originally posted by ChocolateCitySkin

Having studied primatology I can honestly say that there is no way I could believe that that bigfoot footage is fake. Plus, it fits the fossils remnants of a species called giganatopithicus.

Vive el chupacabra!

The thing that makes me believe that bigfoot could be real is the research from the texas fingerprint expert Jimmy Chilcutt.

I saw a show that tried to say they could fake the dermal ridges found on some of the footprints (note I said some as chilcutt has proven many to be fakes). When watching the show, it was almost comical as to how long it took them to make a fake footprint with the dermal ridges. They proved themselves wrong IMO.

that old bigfoot footage is very hard to explain away. If it's a man in a suit, the suit is remarkably convincing, and somehow has muscle movement beneath it's 'fur". The person in the suit also moves very much like an ape, and not like a person mimicking an ape.

I saw that Chilcutt guy talking about the ridges in the feet, and yes, that is VERY convincing.

that said, it is really hard to fathom how creatures such as they would be able to live in this day and age undiscovered in the continental US. Not saying it's impossible, but it would seem to me that as we encroach on so many other species, we'd encroach on them as well, and they would not be so easy to hide. Granted, it's a big forest, but sheesh.

the more I look at that UFO fleet, the more I think it looks like boats on the water,,, maybe filmed from above even.

That many flying ships would have to cause a response by the Mexican military, no?

~Bang

Originally posted by Bang

that old bigfoot footage is very hard to explain away. If it's a man in a suit, the suit is remarkably convincing, and somehow has muscle movement beneath it's 'fur". The person in the suit also moves very much like an ape, and not like a person mimicking an ape.

I saw that Chilcutt guy talking about the ridges in the feet, and yes, that is VERY convincing.

that said, it is really hard to fathom how creatures such as they would be able to live in this day and age undiscovered in the continental US. Not saying it's impossible, but it would seem to me that as we encroach on so many other species, we'd encroach on them as well, and they would not be so easy to hide. Granted, it's a big forest, but sheesh.

the more I look at that UFO fleet, the more I think it looks like boats on the water,,, maybe filmed from above even.

That many flying ships would have to cause a response by the Mexican military, no?

~Bang

Regarding a species living undetected today...

There are plane crashes over the pacific NW that have still not been located. Miles upon miles of untouched land. I'd imagine Canada is similar.

Regarding the UFO footage, probably is fake, just another hoax, but that doesn't mean that every incident is fake, just most of them because a bunch of idiots want to get famous.

Originally posted by codeorama

The thing that makes me believe that bigfoot could be real is the research from the texas fingerprint expert Jimmy Chilcutt.

I saw a show that tried to say they could fake the dermal ridges found on some of the footprints (note I said some as chilcutt has proven many to be fakes). When watching the show, it was almost comical as to how long it took them to make a fake footprint with the dermal ridges. They proved themselves wrong IMO.

One Word: Ceolocanth

On a separate note maybe the creationist here could explain this one to me. Now I'm not an expert in atomic theory by any stretch of the imagination. But, I wonder about the theories and principles used in atomic weapons because they are also used in radio carbon dating. The two are fundamentally intertwined and you mathematically you can't have one without the other. Does that mean that creationist don't believe in atomic weapons?

Regarding a species living undetected today...

There are plane crashes over the pacific NW that have still not been located. Miles upon miles of untouched land. I'd imagine Canada is similar.

Regarding the UFO footage, probably is fake, just another hoax, but that doesn't mean that every incident is fake, just most of them because a bunch of idiots want to get famous.

I suppose it is pretty remote, and I'd certainly think central and western Canada is big enough.

I agree,.. this is probably a hoax, but maybe not.. who knows. I'm one who is fascinated by this stuff. I am a geek for UFO books and TV shows, I'll admit.

~Bang

I suppose it is pretty remote, and I'd certainly think central and western Canada is big enough.

I agree,.. this is probably a hoax, but maybe not.. who knows. I'm one who is fascinated by this stuff. I am a geek for UFO books and TV shows, I'll admit.

~Bang

Same here, I love the stuff, it's just a shame so many idiots have to pull the hoax crap.

This was a pretty cool article I found while trying to find the article I'm thinking of. It was written by the co-author of an (auto)bigoraphy of General LeMay. The article originally appeared in Popular Science in the 1960s.

http://www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk/why2.htm

Why I Believe in Flying Saucers

by MacKINLAY KANTOR

Pulitzer Prize winning author of "Andersonville"

The noted writer--co-author with Gen. Curtis E. Lemay of "Mission with LeMay. My Story"--tells of the strange personal sighting that convienced him that UFOs are real.

Well, to begin with, I saw one.

But for some years previously. I had believed that Unidentified Flying Objects must exist. I'd heard the calm testimoney of too many experienced pilots and other observers, not to believe.

Let's say that you are a skeptic--the same sort of grimly determined Doubting Thomas that I used to be. Would your skepticism still prevail if you could hear the dry steady voice of Gen. Curtis E. LeMay saying-- as indeed I've heard him say:

"Repeat again: There were some cases we could not explain. Never could."

When I first spotted the UFO it was hanging motionless in the sky.

I looked at my wris****ch. 6:07 p.m.

The date was January 4, 1954, a Monday. The place: My own beach on the Gulf of Mexico about five miles from downtown Sarasota, Fla., on an island called Siesta Key.

On viewing the UFO, I felt a great wave of thankfulness. By golly, I thought, at last it's here. Now I don't just have to believe. Now I know.

It looked like the top third of an apricot. The sun had fallen below the horizon a few minutes before, and earth and Gulf were now in shadow. But that object in the sky still gleamed brightly. I assumed that the orange coloration came from the sun's reflection on a curved surface of metal or some similar substance, rather than from any light radiating from the critter's interior. Also, there seemed to be some sort of rim around the bottom.

It was at too great a distance: I couldn't tell whether there were any windows or ports. And, both on the right and left sides of the curved body, dark shadows came up to claim the surface and accentuate a brilliant sheen on that portion of the curve nearest me.

I noted the position, and approximate height above some pines. I nailed the thing to its relationship with the tallest two trees: It was directly above them. Later I used instrumental aid to determine the exact height at which the object had hovered above the horizon. Eleven degrees up. As for a compass reading, the bearing would have been anywhere from 187 to 192 degrees.

Click here to view page

As for true altitude and size, there was nothing to do but guess and wonder. The UFO had to be somewhere out over the Gulf of Mexico. Since I didn't know its size I couldn't establish any true altitude. Nor could I do more than guess at its distance from me.

The thing was motionless. It moved neither to right nor left, for a matter of minutes. It did not appear to become any larger; hence it was not advancing. It did not appear to become any smaller; hence it was not receding.

The instant after I had checked the time, on first viewing the object, I began to yell for my wife. I bellowed her name several times. No use. The house was less than 100 yards from where I stood, but she and some friends, who had been visiting us through the New Year's holiday, and the hi-fi turned on and didn't hear me.

On the next property an old man stepped onto the beach, Dr. Gillespie who had rented the place for the season. I headed for him as fast as I could move.

"Doctor! Doctor! Look!" I pointed as I ran. He stared, turned, gazed toward the sea. When I reached him he was looking a little too far to the west, and I put my arm around his shoulders and turned him more toward the south.

"Above the trees! Don't you see it?"

"I see it," he said, "but I can't make out just what it is. Doesn't that look like--? Isn't it two airplanes refueling in midair?"

"If it's two airplanes refueling in midair, aren't they headed in opposite directions?"

The doctor chuckled. "Guess they are."

"But, Doctor, that thing's absolutely motionless. It doesn't move to right or left."

"I guess you're right."

At that moment the object took off. It started with unbelievable speed, moving on a diagonal line, ascending as it receded into the southwest.

I didn't take my eyes off the thing. It was really traveling. I had never seen anything hurtle so rapidly except a meteorite. I have messed around with the Air Force for a good long generation and have poked my nose into two wars.

I know of no aircraft which mght move with such terrific speed through our atmosphere. Then it was gone.

The time was 6:11 p.m.

Click here to view page

Did anyone else on Siesta Key happen to see that thing?

Damned if I know.

Next morning I drove to MacDill Air Force base at Tampa to report the incident to Col. Michael McCoy, who was then commanding the bomb wing.

At MacDill, I found Mike McCoy in his office, and proceeded to sit down and tell him the whole story. I drew some sketches, too. When I was through, Mike sat tugging at his red-gray moustache.

Well, what do we do, Mack? Send a report to Project Blue Book at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base?"

"No," I said, "I guess not."

"You saw it, didn't you?"

"Yes. But if we send in this report some character will come along and tell me patiently that what I saw was the planet Venus or the planet Mars or the star so-and-so, or a Navy balloon, or a conventional aircraft; or that maybe I was the victim of an illusion induced by hysteria."

"Exactly," said Colonel McCoy. "That's what they're always saying. Let's just forget it."

"I won't forget it," I told him. "I'll remember it."

Recently Curt LeMay and I were discussing UFOs while I worked with him on his autobiography (Mission with LeMay--My story, by General Curtis E. LeMay with Mackinlay Kantor, Doubleday, 1965).

Let me quote a few lines from what General LeMay had to say about UFOs.

"Some natural phenomenon might usually account for those which had been seen and reported and thus explain them. However, we had a number of reports from reputable individuals (well-educated, serious-minded folks--scientists and flyers) who surely saw something.

"Many of the mysteries might be explained away as weather balloons, stars, reflected lights, all sorts of odds and ends. I don't mean to say that, in the unclosed and unexplained or unexplainable instances, those were actually flying objects. All I can say is that no natural phenomenon could be found to account for them.

"Repeat again: There were some cases we could not explain. Never could."

It's 12 years since I saw my first UFO. Maybe it will be my only one. I've never seen the shine of one since. But I'm always watching.

F U and your snide "i know it all" attitude.

This is the stuff that makes me want to puke, and as stated earlier and proven by this assinine post, you do think you know it all, and that is that.

You ask questions of ridiculously high scientific order, and expect answers that are PERFECT or it is not valid.

Well,. GEE, dude, just because a few people on a message board don't know the exact path of evolution does not open him or her up to your elitist ridicule. As stated before, thousands of supposed ideas from the past have been refuted and explained by science, to think that your precious little book has all the answers is utterly ignorant.

by the way, earlier you made a nice sarcastic remark about Man and his science being flawed because man doesn't know everything ,but you sit back a few posts later and claim your man-written book is truth because some clown wrote and told you that God said what he created was good.

Sorry to the rest of the religious folks in here, I'm generally pretty open minded, but this guy is an idiot, and I'm not ashamed to say it, or take a two day ban for telling him so.

~Bang

:notworthy :notworthy

These are the same people that raised hell over my "Passion of the Stern" cartoon in my sig line.

It was a political cartoon people!

Get over yourselves and your overly judgmental attitude

Originally posted by iheartskins

Code, wasn't there an article in Popular Science a few years ago about USAF testing a traditional UFO type saucer aircraft at some point? I feel like I remember reading it.

Or am I totally wrong about that and making things up?

I think you are correct.

Just my opinion, but I do believe that many of the "UFO's" are our own test craft. However, it makes you wonder, are some of these the works of reverse engineering?

The various UFO Mexican footage, which there are a half-dozen video movies, does not look like "boats" or footage shoot from a bird's eye view. They look like...well, a bunch of objects hovering around in the sky. Footage is even shown of the Mexican officials, while at an official police function, who saw a fleet of objects hovering above in the sky. Much of these type of events have been happening for a decade, and the activity has seemingly increased. The Mexican military has acknowledged these objects; they just can't do much about them.

We don't have any evidence to dispell the various footage as being hoaxes.

BTW, I also find the Patterson bigfoot footage to be interesting, for the reasons you guys, Code and Bang, mentioned.

I think you are correct.

Just my opinion, but I do believe that many of the "UFO's" are our own test craft. However, it makes you wonder, are some of these the works of reverse engineering?

Reverse engineering alien spacecraft?!?!? Hogwash. Alien life... yes I believe in it. Alien life that may have visited us-- theres a chance. However, if alien life visited us how would they get here? Below light speed travel is too slow to for "visitors" to practically poke their heads around abduct some cattle and stick some prongs up some peoples butts and then be off. The only theoretical way that these distances could be traversed is by folding space. Which for those that don't know is like folding a piece of paper and poking a hole in it... cept instead of a piece of paper its the ENTIRE f'ing universe. Think about it. Thats a lot of joules. ;)

I did hear something about the workers at roswell suing the government. A real bizarre lawsuit... I believe they were burning toxic materials or something and people started getting terribly sick. I believe the government admitted no fault. However, stated that what happened wouldn't happen again but that it never happened to begin with. I believe it was something Clinton was involved with too.

Originally posted by ChocolateCitySkin

Reverse engineering alien spacecraft?!?!? Hogwash. Alien life... yes I believe in it. Alien life that may have visited us-- theres a chance. However, if alien life visited us how would they get here? Below light speed travel is too slow to for "visitors" to practically poke their heads around abduct some cattle and stick some prongs up some peoples butts and then be off. The only theoretical way that these distances could be traversed is by folding space. Which for those that don't know is like folding a piece of paper and poking a hole in it... cept instead of a piece of paper its the ENTIRE f'ing universe. Think about it. Thats a lot of joules. ;)

I did hear something about the workers at roswell suing the government. A real bizarre lawsuit... I believe they were burning toxic materials or something and people started getting terribly sick. I believe the government admitted no fault. However, stated that what happened wouldn't happen again but that it never happened to begin with. I believe it was something Clinton was involved with too.

They were burning nuclear waste at area51 and it poisoned a bunch of employees, causing sickness and death. But our government wouldn't even admit that area 51 existed. Finally, a lawyer took up the case and took the government to court and they finally admitted that area 51 did exist, but they played the national security card and screwed the families out of even knowing what they were exposed to. They couldn't even get proper medical treatment.

Clinton became involved because he signed the order to take more land around area 51 and make it less accessible to the public.

BTW, I'm not saying I believe 100% that we have alien spacecraft our possesion (the government that is), but I would'nt be surprised. The "science" of it all is over all of our heads.

Originally posted by codeorama Regarding a species living undetected today...

The planes are still missing despite people looking for them.

.....Now think of Earth and space the same way except on an infinitely larger scale....

Just my opinion, but I do believe that many of the "UFO's" are our own test craft.

I'm almost positive most of them are.

Here's several good books to read

http://www.manmadeufos.com/

They find something like 3 new species a day or something rediculous like that. All the species living on the planet make up less than 1% of all the species that have existed. I made a vague reference to this hoping some mega geek might pick up on it earlier. But, a few years ago a fish was found off the coast of madagascar called the Ceolocanth-- It was hunted by local fishermen. A real ugly SOB fish. This fish was believed to have been extinct for millions of years.

rarrrrrr

celocanth.gif

Not only that but they've also discovered heavy water pools at the bottom of the ocean with species of fish adapted to living in these things. Really freaky deaky stuff.

The only thing that boggles my mind is for a species to continue there needs to be genetic diversity... In other words, a fairly resonably sized population.

Who knows generation after generation tells stories of bizarre creatures that once roamed North America. Giant birds, giant sloths, golden retriever sized horses, mammoths, and the list goes on. (Alot of them we hunted to extinction-- Logically so, one bird could feed 20 as opposed to 20 birds to feed 20)

Needless to say, I'm pretty open minded to things like: yeti, giant kraken, chupacabras, (lock ness i'm a little bit more skeptical).

Archived