Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: (WTF?) POLICE PROBE SHOOTING AT REDSKINS PLAYER'S PARTY (Arrington)

Dead Money

Originally posted by Gilgamesh

Time to grow up LaVar.

Because he had a party? :doh:

So you make millions of dollars and you can't have a party?

I think some of us are going a little too far.

Please separate this incident from Taylor's and then make your comments.

I'm sure most of us have been to party or had a party where bad things happen ... doesn't mean we need to grow up. Just means stuff happens!

Originally posted by Clutch03

I'm sure most of us have been to party or had a party where bad things happen ... doesn't mean we need to grow up. Just means stuff happens!

What he said.

Originally posted by kmast000

I don't think Lavar is imature by any means. He seems like a great guy and as stated had nothing to do with this except for having the party.

You might want to add that he is a whiner, and over payed at this point in his career.:laugh:

Originally posted by Clutch03

You're right, but I'm tired of our guys being associated with trouble. It doesn't mean I think they did anything wrong, but it is getting ridiculous. Kinda sounds like Arrington did what he could to keep and then get control of the party, but all it takes is one moron to pull a gun.

We're going to get a Dallas-like reputation soon, if we don't have it already. Remember when you could argue with Cowboys fans about the trouble their guys had and they'd always throw Dexter in our face? But that's where they used to have to stop and we could go on and on about their players. It's close to getting that way with the Skins now, innocent or not.

Hail,

H

Originally posted by johnjack

The local Channel 9 said that Arrington was not a suspect in the shooting after hyping it as the lead story at noon.

that great and all, but honestly, I don't care... Taylor and Arrington are two of the biggest faces and names associated with this team and just the simple fact that they were at places were guns were drawn and shots fired, etc is disgusting.

Originally posted by HailSkinz1

You're right, but I'm tired of our guys being associated with trouble. It doesn't mean I think they did anything wrong, but it is getting ridiculous. Kinda sounds like Arrington did what he could to keep and then get control of the party, but all it takes is one moron to pull a gun.

We're going to get a Dallas-like reputation soon, if we don't have it already. Remember when you could argue with Cowboys fans about the trouble their guys had and they'd always throw Dexter in our face? But that's where they used to have to stop and we could go on and on about their players. It's close to getting that way with the Skins now, innocent or not.

Hail,

H

Lavar Arrington and Sean Taylor are in a car, who is driving?

The Cops

lmao:laugh:

Originally posted by jwebst1

that great and all, but honestly, I don't care... Taylor and Arrington are two of the biggest faces and names associated with this team and just the simple fact that they were at places were guns were drawn and shots fired, etc is disgusting.

They can only controll that so much. I have heard Darrell Green use to go to the strip club 55 a lot which is not exactly in the greatest part of town. If somebody got Shot while he was there I'm pretty sure everybody here would not jump down his throat.

What will Lavar have to say?

Precisely this :).

Over the weekend there was an unfortunate incident where a security guard was injured following a party I hosted in Gambrills, Maryland, to conclude a series of charity events. I had no involvement in the incident, and to my knowledge neither did any of the guests at the party. I feel terrible about the injury to the guard, who was only doing his job, and pray he recovers quickly and fully.

Originally posted by kmast000

Wow Joe Gibbs has really come up with a plan to get rid of the high priced all about me players. Now if he could just somehow frame brunell for a shooting to clear the cap space.:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So far good news with this having notting to do with Lavar.But what the hell??. Is this current team under Snyder jinxed or something? What is it about our skins?Are they a snack bit organization with bad news around every corner?Damn ! Its hard to be a skins fan .Die hard till the day I die!:point2sky

Archived