Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holy New Avatars, Batman!

jrockster21

Originally posted by stupidsuck

thanks rockster, I like the Portis too (just becasue I still keep thinking the Portis is still Playmaker) but it's a cool photo also.

but anyways I submit now one of my favorite pictures in avatar form, enjoy!

LATA.gif

That is one of my favorites too, SS. It was one of the first avatars I added which included Lavar. Its still on the server somewhere...

Ah, here it is:

franchise_old.gif

I should also add that I cant take credit for the avatars this year... that was one of the other members of the staff... who I also believe did a great job in selecting the new avatar pics!

Originally posted by Park City Skins

This dancing Jerry? I don't know. Not so sure that would be an "honor". ;)

:laugh: Thats the one.

TK also joked about it.

But I wouldnt mind it.

An avatar like that on this site actually would be an "honor".:D;)

Originally posted by KirkNC

What is an Avatar?

Rules and Guidelines

18. Avatars are determined by the quantity of posts each members accumulates on the message board.

In some instances, special avatars have been assigned specifically by the ExtremeSkins staff to member(s) for following: (1) winning site contests when a custom avatar is specifically offered as a prize and (2) as punishment to identify and humiliate members guilty of violating some of the rules stated above. On even rarer occasions, a few noteworthy ExtremeSkins members have been given a custom avatar to distinguish them appropriately.

However, on no occasion will permission be granted for any request of special avatars made to any ExtremeSkins staff members. Any requests will be denied or ignored completely.

A list of all the avatars is available below. ExtremeSkins.com was the first football internet site to implement the avatar player ranking system back in 1999. We take great pride in its development and implementation. The staff has no intention on modifying our approach how achieve their avatars. As is tradition on ExtremeSkins.com, player avatars will be updated at the conclusion of the draft. At which time, we will incorporate the new "rookie" avatar into the collection. It is customary to have "The Rookie" in his college colors for his entire rookie season.

2005Masteravatarlist.jpg

See the complete list in the Rules and Guidelines.

Originally posted by qb18_200400

Mark Brunell should be the new bench warmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not until I hit 450 post anyway!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Monkart

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not until I hit 450 post anyway!:laugh: :laugh:

You're safe. It ain't happening. Heck, it took 4 years & damn near a mutiny to change the benchwarmer to that pic. :laugh:

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

You're safe. It ain't happening. Heck, it took 4 years & damn near a mutiny to change the benchwarmer to that pic. :laugh:

:whew: Thanks I would had to of blistered my fingers typing to get the post I needed to get off the bench. :doh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

geez what the heck was it before? or is there somewhere I can see all the old ones?

Archived