Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens White Authentic Jersey

Westbrook36

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Make Offer. Perfect condition.

"Perfect condition?" I was going to offer a whopping $2.00 for it......CASH MONEY. But the stakes at this table may get high. So I'm going "All in" for what its worth. $2.50 and a tasty cake. Deal?:eaglesuck

This whole TO thing reminds me of the few times in my life I've been dumped.

It started out as a torrid love affair. Everything was PERFECT. I couldn't imagine us apart or on bad terms.

Then he breaks my heart. Like many a foolish man who was in love, I tried to keep it together. I tried to win him back.

Eventually, I realized we could never be together....like it was. :(

Now I'm moving on. I'm in the angry ex bf mode right now. He's hanging around that ***** Rosenhaus now. Like I'm not good enough.

Eventually, I'll be happy for him and wish for him to have a happy life. Unfortunately, I'm not there just yet. :cry:

It started out as a torrid love affair. Everything was PERFECT. I couldn't imagine us apart or on bad terms.

Then he breaks my heart. Like many a foolish man who was in love, I tried to keep it together. I tried to win him back.

Now I'm moving on. I'm in the angry ex bf mode right now. He's hanging around that ***** Rosenhaus now. Like I'm not good enough.

Eventually, I'll be happy for him and wish for him to have a happy life. Unfortunately, I'm not there just yet. :cry:

Is this a reference to your sig? :paranoid:

Don't worry Westbrook. TO will HAVE NO CHOICE but play and shut up or sit and do nothing. Rosenhaus asking Banner and co. for a raise after one year of a seven year deal is like asking Clark Howard to fly first class without a coupon.

**Too harsh even for me, so I had to edit it**

Yikes,

TO tears now WB36.....courage man, courage.:D

Archived